Who has the most all purpose yards in the NFL since 2006? Just guess.

I was browsing nfl.com when I came upon this article...

http://www.nfl.com/news/s...comments&confirm=true

But it wasn't the article itself which interested me, it was these stats:
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Most all-purpose yards in NFL since 2006[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Yards[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Maurice Jones-Drew[/td] [td]Jaguars[/td] [td]4,819[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]LaDainian Tomlinson[/td] [td]Chargers[/td] [td]4,801[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Frank Gore[/td] [td]49ers[/td] [td]4,438[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Brian Westbrook[/td] [td]Eagles[/td] [td]4,429[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Josh Cribbs[/td] [td]Browns[/td] [td]4,214[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Steven Jackson[/td] [td]Rams[/td] [td]4,198[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Wes Welker[/td] [td]Patriots[/td] [td]4,106[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Jerious Norwood[/td] [td]Falcons[/td] [td]4,095[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Leon Washington[/td] [td]Jets[/td] [td]3,768[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Devin Hester[/td] [td]Bears[/td] [td]3,586[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Reggie Bush[/td] [td]Saints[/td] [td]3,402[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Larry Johnson[/td] [td]Chiefs[/td] [td]3,373[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Nate Burleson[/td] [td]Seahawks[/td] [td]3,217[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'll agree these don't exactly prove anything, as Nate Burleson (
alien.gif
) and special teamers in general compose most of this list, but I did notice Jerious "I Don't See the Paint... Ever." Norwood is aboveBush, and a lot of other people. Discuss, and post who you thought it was (honestly).

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Obviously Jones-Drew would be #1 when you run, recieve, and return. It doesnt make him a better player though. I dont get the point of this thread, you getlike an additional 20+ yards to your stats every KR you do and you usually have numerous KRs in a a game. So even on a %%$*%@ KR day you can EASILY piclk up100 extra yards if you get a chance to lets say return 4 kicks. Than if you go all Devin Hester ou can get like 300+ return yards in a game like he did on theregular the past 2 seasons (not so much yet this season but only cause teams are playing VERY careful vs him) but Hester didnt really do any recieving untilthis year yet he is still #10 and ahead of Reggie Bush who runs and recieves...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to ANYONE who even makes an argument comparing Bus to Hester in terms ofKR. He has one good game this season where he returned 2 TDs and just because teams have been careful to Hester thisyear and he has been quiet in terms of KRdudes actually try and bring up the argument. It really just showed how caught up in the moment NFL fans get, you can be hot one moment but nothing the next. Imean people forget that Hester had numerous games with 2 return TDs. Hes done $!!@ that no other returner in history can compare to.In his first season hebroke the NFL all time return TD record only to break his own record last year.

Hester=GOAT
pimp.gif

SMH at me for turning this into Hester vs Bush especially cause i like Bush and i just got him in a trade on my fantasy team and he has been killing it since igot him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But i cant stand anyone bring up his name as a KR compared to Hester and when i saw these stats that completely prove my argument, i just had to write mythoughts.

what about comparing bush to hester as an all around player? not just a kick returner?

Since this is a thread about all-purpose yards...
laugh.gif
what about comparing bush to hester as an all around player? not just a kick returner?
How much clock has Norwood been getting in ATL this year? All I keep seeing is Turner gashing it up the middle, and Matt "Mike Vick Who"Ryan hightlights. MoJo is a beast, get used to it... (word to Shawn Merriman)

reggie bush is not a full time returner(punt or kickoff),rb,or wr...so imagine if he got more burn in any one of those areas..especially returns...

LT owns that list considering how 1700+yds of return for MJD

hes still a stunning rb, he'll bust it one of these games and get in his groove

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Where's Jetpac, waiting for him to say something about Norwood haha.
I hope he's still alive after reading this post, dude may have got a seizure.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Shows how great LT is.

MJD has 1,726 return yards.
Especially if you consider he started the season with MORE than MJD...

Jetpac?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Norwood... More YARDS from the LOS than Bush....

51.gif

But I guess you need more Touchdowns to be better
indifferent.gif
according toNT. Guess we need to start spoon feeding him the Rock from 10 yards out like WR Reggie Bush.
grin.gif

bushhitlc7ut8.gif

embarassed.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom