Who has tried Viagra???

2,674
31
Joined Nov 25, 2001
I am asking this to see who will be honest lol. Real talk I am on vacation over in the Philippines right now and my boyz here had this sick shot idea. We didthis shot called monkey brains with a blue pill in it. After we did the shot the told me it was viagra and I was like "damn right" suckered me intousing it for the first time. Anyways, I don't know if it really works or not.... "F' that that !$%% works! I was all in this nice little chicklike I was Super Sayian 3 Goku. Don't live off the stuff but give it a whirl sometime people.

Oh and here is a little break down of Sayian levels for you


Sayian (known to throw the D down) - when I am tired or bored
Super Sayian (normal sexual performance) - everyday
Super Sayian 2 (knowing she bust more than 2 times) - On that Red Bull or music amplifies the performance

Super Sayian 3 (yousa monsta) - Viagra
 
4,124
379
Joined Jan 30, 2009
rowenarrow wrote: [hr][/hr] I am asking this to see who will be honest lol. Real talk I am on vacation over in the Philippines right now and my boyz here had this sick shot idea. We did this shot called monkey brains with a blue pill in it. After we did the shot the told me it was viagra and I was like "damn right" suckered me into using it for the first time. Anyways, I don't know if it really works or not.... "F' that that !$%% works! I was all in this nice little chick like I was Super Sayian 3 Goku. Don't live off the stuff but give it a whirl sometime people.

Oh and here is a little break down of Sayian levels for you


Sayian (know to throw the D down) - when I am tired or bored
Super Sayian (normal sexual performance) - everyday
Super Sayian 2 (knowing she bust more than 2 times) - On that Red Bull or music amplifies the performance

Super Sayian 3 (yousa monsta) - Viagra

You weren't in anything based off your avy and sayian break down. Btw you know them chicks who will let you smash out there for a few buckswere once men right?
 
2,674
31
Joined Nov 25, 2001
Originally Posted by Wade187

rowenarrow wrote: [hr][/hr] I am asking this to see who will be honest lol. Real talk I am on vacation over in the Philippines right now and my boyz here had this sick shot idea. We did this shot called monkey brains with a blue pill in it. After we did the shot the told me it was viagra and I was like "damn right" suckered me into using it for the first time. Anyways, I don't know if it really works or not.... "F' that that !$%% works! I was all in this nice little chick like I was Super Sayian 3 Goku. Don't live off the stuff but give it a whirl sometime people.

Oh and here is a little break down of Sayian levels for you


Sayian (know to throw the D down) - when I am tired or bored
Super Sayian (normal sexual performance) - everyday
Super Sayian 2 (knowing she bust more than 2 times) - On that Red Bull or music amplifies the performance

Super Sayian 3 (yousa monsta) - Viagra
You weren't in anything based off your avy and sayian break down. Btw you know them chicks who will let you smash out there for a few bucks were once men right?




Haha, doubt if you must, but don't let the love for anime fool ya.
 

lurkin2long

Banned
8,635
52
Joined Nov 29, 2007
Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I am asking this to see who will be honest lol. Real talk I am on vacation over in the Philippines right now and my boyz here had this sick shot idea. We did this shot called monkey brains with a blue pill in it. After we did the shot the told me it was viagra and I was like "damn right" suckered me into using it for the first time. Anyways, I don't know if it really works or not.... "F' that that !$%% works! I was all in this nice little chick like I was Super Sayian 3 Goku. Don't live off the stuff but give it a whirl sometime people.

Oh and here is a little break down of Sayian levels for you


Sayian (known to throw the D down) - when I am tired or bored
Super Sayian (normal sexual performance) - everyday
Super Sayian 2 (knowing she bust more than 2 times) - On that Red Bull or music amplifies the performance

Super Sayian 3 (yousa monsta) - Viagra

stay safe
 
31,482
1,911
Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by dreClark

I've heard of dudes taking the Ectacy x Viagra combo.

Sextacy.


Ive tried Viagra, three times or four times and I'll never mess with it again. It really messes with your eyes and the way it works is it redirects bloodto you Johnson. Its not a good feel and if your young its not healthy to do either.
 
2,674
31
Joined Nov 25, 2001
I still need to try X. Don't get it twisted I am not a druggy but. Weed and X are on the list that if I could do I would try once. Weed is only foroverseas vacations though
 
31,482
1,911
Joined Sep 16, 2003
Weed is great imo long as you arent the type of person who has an addictive personality and let it take over you. Ecstasy enticed me in the past but I hearnowadays they cut it with things like Meth. No thanks.
 
24,860
5,549
Joined Jul 11, 2006
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Weed is great imo long as you arent the type of person who has an addictive personality and let it take over you. Ecstasy enticed me in the past but I hear nowadays they cut it with things like Meth. No thanks.
they always cut ex with all sorts of stuff. this is nothing new, all sorts of household chemicals in there unless your buying top of the line stuff.

that sketchy dude in the back of the club isn't selling you primo %#!$
 
10,366
32
Joined May 9, 2006
Naw I can't take Viagra. I don't have trouble getting up. If I did take I probably wouldn't be able to go back down. How the $&%# would I lookgoing to the ER with an erection?
 

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
10,721
1,522
Joined Sep 28, 2008
It's sad that some guys take stuff that they really don't need, my dad was telling me the other day about how my uncle told him about some other typeof viagra to take and the doc said as long as your getting wood in the morning your good to go no need to dabble in stuff like viagra.

I mean if you need it, that's another story...
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now