Who here just wear their shoes carefree?

I teach high school in NYC. All year I rock a shirt and tie. Now its 90 degrees and like soup in my classroom. Since last tuesday, I been rocking all my heat with shorts, without a care. Cool greys, laser 4's, foams...they take a beating, and i do clean up afterward, but all day I go strong. Breaking up fights, chasing kids down the hall, proctor exams, you name it. And I do this all the way to september. (I teach summer school too) No better way to beat the heat than with some cool j's
smile.gif

I teach high school in NYC. All year I rock a shirt and tie. Now its 90 degrees and like soup in my classroom. Since last tuesday, I been rocking all my heat with shorts, without a care. Cool greys, laser 4's, foams...they take a beating, and i do clean up afterward, but all day I go strong. Breaking up fights, chasing kids down the hall, proctor exams, you name it. And I do this all the way to september. (I teach summer school too) No better way to beat the heat than with some cool j's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

i still need to cop a pair of wearable shoe trees. I seen videos of em, i cant knock em till i try em

dont waste ur money.  They all suck and dont really work

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

i still need to cop a pair of wearable shoe trees. I seen videos of em, i cant knock em till i try em

dont waste ur money.  They all suck and dont really work

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The only time my shoes get dirty is if I'm drunk, but I clean them within the next couple of days tho. I just can't bring myself to put dirty shoes back in the box.

Same here. Thought it would be cool to wear my Fresh Water Griffeys to the bar on St. Patty's Day and woke up the next morning asking myself why.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The only time my shoes get dirty is if I'm drunk, but I clean them within the next couple of days tho. I just can't bring myself to put dirty shoes back in the box.

Same here. Thought it would be cool to wear my Fresh Water Griffeys to the bar on St. Patty's Day and woke up the next morning asking myself why.

rock all my kicks..i spend money and hours tryna find em so i do take care of em...care free??? no....i do a little touch up before they go back in the house (the box)....i spray em with waterproofer and stuff before i leave..thats it...nothin serious...dont change my walk or nothin....i do not hoard shoes.....im not one of those people that can post 15 pics of deadstock ogs

rock all my kicks..i spend money and hours tryna find em so i do take care of em...care free??? no....i do a little touch up before they go back in the house (the box)....i spray em with waterproofer and stuff before i leave..thats it...nothin serious...dont change my walk or nothin....i do not hoard shoes.....im not one of those people that can post 15 pics of deadstock ogs

I buy em and wear em minimal cleaning when needed....I never changed may walk even as a youngin. WBTW I CANT STAND TO SEE A GUY CHANGE HIS WALK TO PRESERVE A DARN SHOE I JUS WANT TO SHOVE EM LOL......YA KNO!!!! but all is well do you....and ill do me....wear mine!!!!!

I buy em and wear em minimal cleaning when needed....I never changed may walk even as a youngin. WBTW I CANT STAND TO SEE A GUY CHANGE HIS WALK TO PRESERVE A DARN SHOE I JUS WANT TO SHOVE EM LOL......YA KNO!!!! but all is well do you....and ill do me....wear mine!!!!!

no i dont do da duck walk
no i dont clean the sole
no i dont clean after everywear
no i dont use shoe tree
no i dont keep used shoes in a box

no i dont do da duck walk
no i dont clean the sole
no i dont clean after everywear
no i dont use shoe tree
no i dont keep used shoes in a box

What?! I floss tha f**k out of my jordans On a daily basis !
Just try to stay out of water and mud.
But these clowns who walk flat footed come on man. HAHA! I see it everyday and It blows my mind when they walk like that with team jordans! LMFAO!

What?! I floss tha f**k out of my jordans On a daily basis !
Just try to stay out of water and mud.
But these clowns who walk flat footed come on man. HAHA! I see it everyday and It blows my mind when they walk like that with team jordans! LMFAO!

Wearing clear soles, I check the weather to see whether it's gonna rain or not. Other than that I'll clean em every now and then, just not the soles. Who cares what the bottom looks like ?
laugh.gif

Wearing clear soles, I check the weather to see whether it's gonna rain or not. Other than that I'll clean em every now and then, just not the soles. Who cares what the bottom looks like ?
laugh.gif

why would anyone wear their sneakers care free. I'm not OCD with it but i take care of my sneakers.

why would anyone wear their sneakers care free. I'm not OCD with it but i take care of my sneakers.

I usually double or triple up, so I just wear my first pair care free. Once they beat to hell, I usually move over to another shoe in the rotation, as I wore the previous one for 2+ years and will just let the other pair sit on ice for another few years. Usually by then, they re-retro it
laugh.gif

I usually double or triple up, so I just wear my first pair care free. Once they beat to hell, I usually move over to another shoe in the rotation, as I wore the previous one for 2+ years and will just let the other pair sit on ice for another few years. Usually by then, they re-retro it
laugh.gif

i bought a pair of jordans for the first time in a couple years. back in high school i'm sure i put them on a pedestal but now i'm just going to wear them and enjoy it. i made the mistake of not wearing my true blues enough when i had 4 pairs of them so i'm going to make sure i wear this one a lot.

i bought a pair of jordans for the first time in a couple years. back in high school i'm sure i put them on a pedestal but now i'm just going to wear them and enjoy it. i made the mistake of not wearing my true blues enough when i had 4 pairs of them so i'm going to make sure i wear this one a lot.

Back
Top Bottom