Who here serves in the US Military? appreciated.

Name your age, branch, rank, unit, military occupation, time in service.

And also your experience.

US Army Private First Class E3
2nd Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
11b1a (Airborne Infantry) 1 year, July

deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom

You learn so much in value and hard work. living my dream the way I wanted to, everyone should do so as well.
for every service member, you are appreciated for doing what you do in a time of war when everyone just ignores it.

damn you're a ranger. thats sick.

im enlisting in the marines when i graduate, if i dont get into ole miss, clemson, usc, or auburn.... lol.....

Not in the military.......yet

Still in high school, definitely considering it!

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
Thank you to every single person in the United States military!

Army Nat'l Guard
E-3
A-1/103rd Field Artillery
1yr, 2mo

haven't deployed yet... it's very likely i will in '10

US Air Force
E-4 Senior Airman
57 Maintenance Squadron
2w0x1 Munitions Systems (Ammo)
3.5 years in

Deployed to Al Udeid lol 4 months of sippin margaritas and playin bones

air force has been great for me! probably the easiest paycheck i ever received

age - OLD DOG
Branch - USMC
pimp.gif

MOS - 0121/0131/0151
Units - 1st FSSG H&S Bn, 1st Maintence Bn, 7th COMM
Rank - E4
EAS - 4/98 - 02/02
pimp.gif

Learned alot and grew up alot while serving ...alot of good memories....i recommend alot of young jar head ...take some college courses while your serving ..itgonna open up door of opportunity once you get back into civilian world.

Air Force
E-5, SSgt
3P071 Security Forces
Switching branches after my enlistment, i love the AF but not what i want anymore.
Currently on my 3rd tour in Iraq...

age- 21 branch- army ng mos 21b&21r rank-2lt paved the way for me,if you are in the service and school rotc is the route!

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Air Force
E-5, SSgt
3P071 Security Forces
Switching branches after my enlistment, i love the AF but not what i want anymore.
Currently on my 3rd tour in Iraq...
What branch are you planning on switching to?
I've heard that the AF treats you better than anyone else.

Army
29 Aug 2001 - 15 Feb 2007
E-4, SPC
35E FM Radio/COMSEC Equipment repair, cross trained as 31P Microwave Systems Maintainer/Repair and 31F Switch Maintainer/Repair
29th Signal Batt. Fort Lewis
2004-2005 Balad, Iraq
2005-2006 Tal Afar, Iraq

I enjoyed the people, and made a lot of good friends. I hated being told what to do, what to wear, and how to do everything every single moment of everysingle day. I loved working on the equipment and troubleshooting networks. I hated waking up early to run several miles. Got a lot of stories to tell thekids I go to college with. I don't regret doing it, I don't want to go back or do it again.

Originally Posted by hyphy iN MY NiKES

US Army Private First Class E3
2nd Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
11b1a (Airborne Infantry) 1 year, July

deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom

You learn so much in value and hard work. living my dream the way I wanted to, everyone should do so as well.
for every service member, you are appreciated for doing what you do in a time of war when everyone just ignores it.

I have more than likely seen you or some of your squad mates since you been out there. Lol surprised you have the patience todeal with the computers out here.

Branch: Air Force
Unit: NATO
AFSC: 3A0X1 (Knowledge Operations...ayo)
TIS: 6 years, 2 months

2003-2008: Air Force Space Command
2007: Deployed in support of OEF/OIF/HOA

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

Thanks for risking your lives... however, let's get our mind game crackin' so we can figure out ways to establish world peace aite?

laugh.gif

The highest ranking person in this thread is an E-5.

Maybe you should write your Senator or something.

Ironically I was thinking tonight about the troops & how they're not appreciated enough & people don't seem to take the time toreally think about them & thank them enough.... I'm guilty myself sometimes

But I was listening to this & just thinking

My brother is in the Mariners & we come from a Army family with some nice history...... great grandpa a General in WWII

Lots of love for the military

I got one of my girls in SC I forgot the name of the base though...Got me on my love letter Steez
pimp.gif
....Uncle Served in Iraq appreciated.

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

I have more than likely seen you or some of your squad mates since you been out there. Lol surprised you have the patience to deal with the computers out here.

What do you mean? just got back from deployment

Originally Posted by apassionforshoes23

Thanks for risking your lives... however, let's get our mind game crackin' so we can figure out ways to establish world peace aite?
Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war)

I work over here in Iraq as a Contractor. I work on the MWR Internet Cafes (SPAWAR). I've always been scanning to seen if I catch any of the soldierssurfing NT.
laugh.gif
Over a year and a half later, I've yet to catch one.
ohwell.gif

Anybody stationed on Speicher, holla at me.

I've lived on Liberty, Loyalty, Kirkuk and Speicher. I've been to too many FOB's, COP's, and JSS's to keep up with. These days, I'mpretty much staying up in MND-North.

Back
Top Bottom