Who is gettin their wolf on in this recession? Vol. gettin my yeezy on

Originally Posted by Kis Open Doors

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Yo...is that really you because this dude goes to Indiana State and most def. had a fresh cut on Monday. It's Wednesday, fam.

smh.gif

I think I asked dude about Niketalk one time and he didn't know what the @+*+ I was talking about.

By the way...son was in the CAFETERIA Monday afternoon...so your story of strep throat and not eating since Sunday is VOID.
Damn son you ain't gotta expose me but yeah I do go to ISU
laugh.gif

I have eaten but not that much

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I thought that kid played D1 ball at Purdue
That been out the window
smh.gif

Explained what happened in the College Bball Thread a while ago
ohwell.gif
Son...you are LYING. You don't even hoop. I have NEVER EVER seen you in the arena let alone with a basketball in hand. You know me by first name so why the *$*% are you calling me P? Where was you at Friday evening then?

Don't worry. I'll wait.
roll.gif

gettin my yeezy on
Ayo!
sick.gif

so this dude is pretending to be chitown??

I need some clarity.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude really think I'm a fake. If you think I'm fake, then rock with it. And I called you P because that's what it says in ur NT name.. I know yourreal name...

It's not that serious, I'm not about to get heated over a messageboard. And I'll PM you where I was Friday if you really want to know
laugh.gif

Duh son I haven't been in an arena, I got kicked off PU's team, how am I just gonna suit up for ISU?

If you think I'm fake, rock with it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I thought that kid played D1 ball at Purdue
That been out the window
smh.gif

Explained what happened in the College Bball Thread a while ago
ohwell.gif
Son...you are LYING. You don't even hoop. I have NEVER EVER seen you in the arena let alone with a basketball in hand. You know me by first name so why the *$*% are you calling me P? Where was you at Friday evening then?

Don't worry. I'll wait.
oh no...dont his girl post on here too?

don't tell me sole 4 real is fraudulent too...NT mightve been hit with the super gaffle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that would be
roll.gif
roll.gif
@the sure endless amount of blackmailable PMs that have been sent out over the years....
I didnt even think of that....im honestly hype to see the sole 4 real before i self destruct post...just PM's of all the crusty nters trynaholla posted for our viewing pleasure
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haven't got my hair cut in a minute, I'm prolly gonna cut it this weekend. All my money been goin to my car lately.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude really think I'm a fake. If you think I'm fake, then rock with it. And I called you P because that's what it says in ur NT name.. I know your real name...

It's not that serious, I'm not about to get heated over a messageboard. And I'll PM you where I was Friday if you really want to know
laugh.gif

Duh son I haven't been in an arena, I got kicked off PU's team, how am I just gonna suit up for ISU?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, this dude said rock him if you talking your gums. I bet you wont rock him though.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude really think I'm a fake. If you think I'm fake, then rock with it. And I called you P because that's what it says in ur NT name.. I know your real name...

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Got kicked off of PU's team...before you even got there? Dude is a freshman, son.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

And I'm saying...if you are this hooper, why don't you ever hoop in real life? As in...in the arena for pick-up ball. I really don't see what thebig deal is about openly saying where you was at Friday night. Excuses. This is ridiculous...but I'll wait for the PM that I will never receive.

You've already been caught up in multiple lies. Your hair wasn't like that on Monday. You ate Monday...but haven't since Sunday supposedly? Imean...come on dude. Really?

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif
@the sure endless amount of blackmailable PMs that have been sent out over the years....
I didnt even think of that....im honestly hype to see the sole 4 real before i self destruct post...just PM's of all the crusty nters tryna holla posted for our viewing pleasure
roll.gif
roll.gif
Alot of NTers is sittin back like

30xitxe.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Got kicked off of PU's team...before you even got there? Dude is a freshman, son.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

And I'm saying...if you are this hooper, why don't you ever hoop in real life? As in...in the arena for pick-up ball. I really don't see what the big deal is about openly saying where you was at Friday night. Excuses. This is ridiculous...but I'll wait for the PM that I will never receive.

You've already been caught up in multiple lies. Your hair wasn't like that on Monday. You ate Monday...but haven't since Sunday supposedly? I mean...come on dude. Really?
Yes N's before the season started I did. And what did my hair look like on Monday?
laugh.gif

You tell me. You are who you are...right? You can't even divulge where you was on Friday evening. Go ahead and keep dodging...or you can stop wasting timeand send me the PM...

?

Originally Posted by Russoull

Damn, looks like its going through a tectonic shift in the middle.
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Secondly.. what the hell is going on? Chitownlegend (aka Kis Open Doors?) = Sole 4Real (shorty with the big breasts)??[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Russoull

Damn, looks like its going through a tectonic shift in the middle.
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sole 4 Real (shorty with the big breasts)??[/color]
No sir

[evan] They're like little baby toes[/evan]

Back
Top Bottom