Who is getting the Hare Jordan 1's tomorrow and from where?

i liked the colorway on these...liked the shoe in person...i knew they were still gonna be available when i hit the mall late afternoon on sat. copped my size10.5 easy. store still had a fsr ...maybe about a pair each size too when i checked.

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

word up ma dude, except for the old white ppl that jog around in the morning. does that happen in every mall or is that a NJ thing?
roll.gif

LOL NAH, IT HAPPENS IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AKRON, ATLANTA FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.
Add Indiana to that list.
laugh.gif
n miami....

n Connecticut

I saw these in person on Saturday and liked them. I haven't purchased a pair of J's (besides the cement blk) in years. Is size 8the smallest they make in these? I am looking for a Sz. 7 or 7.5.

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

word up ma dude, except for the old white ppl that jog around in the morning. does that happen in every mall or is that a NJ thing?
roll.gif

LOL NAH, IT HAPPENS IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AKRON, ATLANTA FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.
Add Indiana to that list.
laugh.gif
n miami....

Chicago & the surrounding areas

I got my girl a pair from FNL.COM this morning. I passed since i have the CDP Jordan VII Hares.

FNL.com still has some sizes up, mens and boys, if somebody is looking for them

Back
Top Bottom