Who is going to murk Chris Brown? VOL. We all know its coming...

did ike get handled? no

neither will this dude. it will blow over in a couple months after he makes a public apology, cries, and agrees to go to some anger counseling and volunteer atsome abused womens organization/home.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

ben baller knows.
of course he knows...this man knows whats going to happen even before insiders give him the scoop...its that ancient chinese secret
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Jay-Z?
laugh.gif
he aint doin nuffin.
Jay-Z? of course not!

Jay-Z still got dudes on payroll. You a fool if you don't believe that.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]yall must've forgot they dropped tru life and uncle murder[/color]

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Why everybody taking Rhianna side? like she some angel...
I'm sure if he beat her like that he had a good reason...

Chris brown aint no thug... looks like he scared to hurt a fly so for him to do that... I'm sure there was a good reason...

i'm not saying he 100 percent right... but please try to see it from his angel
As a male...

I understand that society has norms...

and expectations...

unfortunately due to the overwhelming situation of the law and the environment in which i'm socialized into, there is no way for a male to win NOR evenbegin to justify that type of abuse. If you don't know when enough is enough, thats on you, and in this case C. Brown. Dude crossed the line. I find noreason to really take his side no matter WHAT prompted it. One hit from a girl is like 10x that when it comes from a dude. It just is. As an entertainer, youare ALWAYS held to a higher standard. If you can't deliever, fall back then but DONT be surprised when you mess up and its on the front page. I dont careif hes 19 or 91. Dude has his work cut out for him. When boys on the block run up on him and give him the
eek.gif
look all he will be able to do is the
frown.gif

Ya'll forget. This is a new age in media. Everything you do as a celebrity is magnified to the point as if we were in the car when it happened. News isINSTANT. If he can't deal with the consequences, i'm sure his hype men and mentors around him were aware of this. Its his fault. Even is Rihanna cursedhis mother out...he should know that just because hes CHRIS BROWN and she is RIHANNA that neither one of them will get away with ANYTHING. Dudes don'tknow how good they really have it out there...
I don't rock with this guy anymore. I can't bring myself to listen to his music. He didn't slap her, or shake her to calm her down. Dude THROTTLEDole girl. No looks for that man. Rihanna could say she gave the man Herpes...ok...well damn curse her out...but you better damn well know that if you touchher, you end your life ESPECIALLY with everyoneon in the world knows your business. I'm not saying dudes can't fight back, but ya'll gottaunderstand, until SOCIETY CHANGES and allows for MEN TO JUSTIFABLY DEFEND THEMSELVES ya'll will NEVER be able to raise a fist, much less throw it. Dude isstupid. Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

ben baller knows.
of course he knows...this man knows whats going to happen even before insiders give him the scoop...its that ancient chinese corean secret
smh.gif
a persons background is a sensitive issue. I myself hail from, you know uptown,downtown, Switzerland.

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

ben baller knows.
of course he knows...this man knows whats going to happen even before insiders give him the scoop...its that ancient chinese corean secret
smh.gif
a persons background is a sensitive issue. I myself hail from, you know uptown,downtown, Switzerland.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Why everybody taking Rhianna side? like she some angel...
I'm sure if he beat her like that he had a good reason...

Chris brown aint no thug... looks like he scared to hurt a fly so for him to do that... I'm sure there was a good reason...

i'm not saying he 100 percent right... but please try to see it from his angel
As a male...

I understand that society has norms...

and expectations...

unfortunately due to the overwhelming situation of the law and the environment in which i'm socialized into, there is no way for a male to win NOR even begin to justify that type of abuse. If you don't know when enough is enough, thats on you, and in this case C. Brown. Dude crossed the line. I find no reason to really take his side no matter WHAT prompted it. One hit from a girl is like 10x that when it comes from a dude. It just is. As an entertainer, you are ALWAYS held to a higher standard. If you can't deliever, fall back then but DONT be surprised when you mess up and its on the front page. I dont care if hes 19 or 91. Dude has his work cut out for him. When boys on the block run up on him and give him the
eek.gif
look all he will be able to do is the
frown.gif

Ya'll forget. This is a new age in media. Everything you do as a celebrity is magnified to the point as if we were in the car when it happened. News is INSTANT. If he can't deal with the consequences, i'm sure his hype men and mentors around him were aware of this. Its his fault. Even is Rihanna cursed his mother out...he should know that just because hes CHRIS BROWN and she is RIHANNA that neither one of them will get away with ANYTHING. Dudes don't know how good they really have it out there...
I don't rock with this guy anymore. I can't bring myself to listen to his music. He didn't slap her, or shake her to calm her down. Dude THROTTLED ole girl. No looks for that man. Rihanna could say she gave the man Herpes...ok...well damn curse her out...but you better damn well know that if you touch her, you end your life ESPECIALLY with everyoneon in the world knows your business. I'm not saying dudes can't fight back, but ya'll gotta understand, until SOCIETY CHANGES and allows for MEN TO JUSTIFABLY DEFEND THEMSELVES ya'll will NEVER be able to raise a fist, much less throw it. Dude is stupid. Plain and simple.
there's a time and a place for everything... I've hit girls before... they deserved it... (only once a bunch of girls though...)

rumors in the hood she gave him a std... needless to say ida beat her silly as well...

Edit before i seem like some type of animal... a few girls had popped off on one of my home girls the fight was like 9 0n one... they ain't wana give herthe fair one... i wasn't going to stand there like o no there girls... they crossed the line they suffer the consequences male or female...

im on chris side, if that B would have gave me an std i probably would have done the same

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

some part of me thinks this is a way to sell records.
This dude ain't selling anything. I'd be surprised if he released an album in the next 3 years or so

this reminds me off that 8ball line "see real _____ really believe in beatin these ____ down, pushing heads into the wall until you hear that crackinsound"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nobody will lay a hand on him, anyone who would kill him, has probably put hands on a female.

I can guarantee Chris's fans will still like whatever new songs he put out. Hes good at what he does. Too bad he had to pull some crap like this though

if Michael Jackson and R. Kelly can beat kids and still make money CB can beat his girl and be fine. Its beatin in a totally diff manner and it will takesometime but he aint goin nowhere. If anything this made him MORE popular.

To answer the original question: the same person that will murk all the other thousands of people who beat on their spouses, both women and men....so nobody.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

if Michael Jackson and R. Kelly can beat kids and still make money CB can beat his girl and be fine. Its beatin in a totally diff manner and it will take sometime but he aint goin nowhere. If anything this made him MORE popular.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nobody is gonna touch dude and his career is not necessarily over. Dude is still young and a long hiatus can cure a lot of things. Dude can fall in thebackground and do producing and ghost writing then come back in like 5 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom