Who is "Hugh Jones"? Get this man to the NBA!

THE MARS REEL NEEDS YOUR HELP!!
­­
We all remember Baby Shack from the AND1 Mixtape Tour but who would have known that this man is not on a team. Why isn't he overseas? Why isn't he somewhere in the pros? At one point something went wrong. IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS VIDEO PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. By having this video seen by as many people as possible you will be a great help and one day this video will be seen by the right person. Your help is sincerely appreciated!

Thanks,

T.M.R.T

SUBSCRIBE at http://youtube.com/themarsreel & Check out their site @ http://www.themarsreel.com

THE MARS REEL NEEDS YOUR HELP!!
­­
We all remember Baby Shack from the AND1 Mixtape Tour but who would have known that this man is not on a team. Why isn't he overseas? Why isn't he somewhere in the pros? At one point something went wrong. IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS VIDEO PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. By having this video seen by as many people as possible you will be a great help and one day this video will be seen by the right person. Your help is sincerely appreciated!

Thanks,

T.M.R.T

SUBSCRIBE at http://youtube.com/themarsreel & Check out their site @ http://www.themarsreel.com

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Get this man to the NBA!
Really? C'mon now.
Yes really, trust me he holds it down at The Goodman League against KD. I don't even have to say anything about KD.
Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Get this man to the NBA!
Really? C'mon now.
Yes really, trust me he holds it down at The Goodman League against KD. I don't even have to say anything about KD.
Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8.

I knew that game looked familiar, that's 'baby shaq' (no clue why that's his nickname). He was a regular on the And 1 Mixtape Tour circa 04. His game is VERY solid. And to the the doubter above me, even the real Shaquille said that he is good enough to play in the league, and I agree. Son is nice with it.

I knew that game looked familiar, that's 'baby shaq' (no clue why that's his nickname). He was a regular on the And 1 Mixtape Tour circa 04. His game is VERY solid. And to the the doubter above me, even the real Shaquille said that he is good enough to play in the league, and I agree. Son is nice with it.

OP I'm not tryna be funny n I don't know where you from or where you hoop but out here we got cats with game like ole boys all day....on outside courts at that hoopin you can find more than a hand full of hugh jones'.

NBA is seriously competitive my dude (esp the older you are n dude don't look young) n hella political, ijs...dude is nice but you can come up to UCLA n hoop on the weekend in the aux gyms and see at least two floors worth of cats like him and better with no contract anywhere.

Hell, the homie Kenny Brunner ( yall call him Bad Santa now) didn't even make into the league or overseas and him n Schea Cotton were shoe-ins to go Pro while playing AAU n College....ijs

OP I'm not tryna be funny n I don't know where you from or where you hoop but out here we got cats with game like ole boys all day....on outside courts at that hoopin you can find more than a hand full of hugh jones'.

NBA is seriously competitive my dude (esp the older you are n dude don't look young) n hella political, ijs...dude is nice but you can come up to UCLA n hoop on the weekend in the aux gyms and see at least two floors worth of cats like him and better with no contract anywhere.

Hell, the homie Kenny Brunner ( yall call him Bad Santa now) didn't even make into the league or overseas and him n Schea Cotton were shoe-ins to go Pro while playing AAU n College....ijs

Use to always wonder why guys like AO, Hotsauce, Helicopter never made it in the NBA I thought they would dominate the league but over time I've learned that the street game translates badly to the slower pace, transition game against guys who actually attempt to play defense.

When your used to playing undisciplined ball for years its hard to teach an old dog new tricks especially the older mid 20s guys like he looks.

Use to always wonder why guys like AO, Hotsauce, Helicopter never made it in the NBA I thought they would dominate the league but over time I've learned that the street game translates badly to the slower pace, transition game against guys who actually attempt to play defense.

When your used to playing undisciplined ball for years its hard to teach an old dog new tricks especially the older mid 20s guys like he looks.

Originally Posted by cartune

Hotsauce  and 50 (inch vertical) and I were on the same team (Team Georgia) led by Coach Outlaw. I will not sit up here and disrespect Hotsauce because I have nothing against him. What I will say that his organized basketball game is not quite as outstanding as his streetball/exhibition hoop game.

Originally Posted by cartune

Hotsauce  and 50 (inch vertical) and I were on the same team (Team Georgia) led by Coach Outlaw. I will not sit up here and disrespect Hotsauce because I have nothing against him. What I will say that his organized basketball game is not quite as outstanding as his streetball/exhibition hoop game.

There's a reason why he's not in the league. There's tons of people like this around. The NBA is a very small community of players, it ain't easy. Did he ever play college? That can be a big factor too.

There's a reason why he's not in the league. There's tons of people like this around. The NBA is a very small community of players, it ain't easy. Did he ever play college? That can be a big factor too.

Im sure dudes been to an open try out for some professional team he prob just got cut.
If he hasnt, then he's not being proactive enough.

Im sure dudes been to an open try out for some professional team he prob just got cut.
If he hasnt, then he's not being proactive enough.

i always thought baby shack and alimoe were the only ones who couldve been in the league. Even shaq told him with a straight face that he was bs'n because he wasnt in the league. He at least should be overseas but we dont know his situation.

I know the league is very tough to get into but you cant tell me that there arent guys better than jason collins or hilton armstrong at the local gym.

i always thought baby shack and alimoe were the only ones who couldve been in the league. Even shaq told him with a straight face that he was bs'n because he wasnt in the league. He at least should be overseas but we dont know his situation.

I know the league is very tough to get into but you cant tell me that there arent guys better than jason collins or hilton armstrong at the local gym.

Baby Shack played JC ball at Southern Maryland for one year and has been on the semi-pro circuit since. Him, AO, Skip and Alimoe had the most pro ready game but Skip is the only that made it. Alimoe could have played pro too but he chose to be "that dude"
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom