Who is NT's hottest producer?

yeeupp

Banned
Im lookin to hear some of your beats, may look into buying some too.
Kinda new to rapping with decent connects i guess, been writing everyday

Send me ur links.. and lets take each other to the next level !

edit- forgot, ill post some things i recorded once everything is done

I'm so out of touch with the NT music scene.

I'd say the top 3 is

Half
TIME
Stewrat

I don't know if Coop posts on NT but he's up there for sure.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Pretty sure I'd destroy plenty of these "Producers"..

Time and Flu got my vote outside myself though.

if you'd "destroy" Stewrat (my favorite on NT) i'd like to hear some of your !@*%. no sarcasm...like i really wanna hear it. where can i?

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

if you'd "destroy" Stewrat (my favorite on NT) i'd like to hear some of your !@*%. no sarcasm...like i really wanna hear it. where can i?

Was the video suppose to be his best work?
What is his production credits?
Let him or anybody for that matter post their material, i'll put up the catalog aftet you. This'll be fun.

This is a just a simple question and I don't want you to take this the wrong way.

Why are you always so confrontational concerning your music?

Originally Posted by PLVN

This is a just a simple question and I don't want you to take this the wrong way.

Why are you always so confrontational concerning your music?

You know, honestly we go pretty far back.. think 2004ish right? So i'll be honest with you. In Atlanta with the music scene as it is, you almost HAVE to be this way. When I was with MMI had to compete with the likes of K.E. on the Track and Will a Fool in house... It pushes you, it brings out the best in you. 

Being brought in for projects; production from Mike Will, Drama Boy, Lex and DJ Spinz (just local) are bringing heat - you have to outlast.. You have to have that arrogance. Its honestly nothing personal, it just is. If you where here - i'd take you with me for just one night - you'd understand everything.

Listening to the *+%* I did in 04' till now is just
sick.gif
. And its because of that competitiveness that my growth has come so far musically. Hell even back in 04 when me and you went at it and I wasn't in the Music Industry you being better than I was at certain things at the time production wise; MADE me push myself further. Same concept.

I don't think I've heard anything new from Flu in what seems like years.

I believe he gets his creativity out through film now.

jetpac is ill
plan is ill
half is ill
stewrat is ill
young teflan comin up
coop is dope as hell
flu of course
nemesis is dope
sure theres a few im forgetting

Jetpac is great. I have a bunch of StewRat beat tapes and they get played on the regular. Plan has always had a unique quality to his music. As far who is best, I just enjoy the music. I could put on any of their beats at a point in time and just vibe with the other more. Jet makes music that you can listen to in your car in the morning and feel like the man. Stew makes cinematic music. When you're at home bored, it changes the mood up. Plan's style always reminds me of going on the train for some reason. A lot of it is mellow and calming. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Was the video suppose to be his best work?
What is his production credits?
Let him or anybody for that matter post their material, i'll put up the catalog aftet you. This'll be fun.
i didn't even put that video up or say anything about it so idk why you asked me that, but i rap and have some stewrat and plan beats on my next tape. i honestly just wanted to hear some of your stuff. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom