Who is Ramon Sessions? 24 assists vs Bulls, 13 or more assists at least 2 of his first 15 NBA games

Wiz fans?
laugh.gif
yeah he hit that buzzer beater Gil's first game back...
Bucks fans? Ramon Sessions fans --- is this guy any good?

I don't know about you, but if I was a 2nd rounder and got my first shot late in the season, I wouldn't mind starting off this way...

Ramon Sessions, who recorded 14 assists on Friday night, posted 13 more assists in theBucks' 111-98 loss to the Nets on Saturday. Sessions became the seventh player in league history with 13 or more assists in at least two of his first 15NBA games. The others were Jamaal Tinsley (3 in 2001), Brevin Knight (1997), MarkJackson (3 in 1987), Isiah Thomas (1981), Phil Ford (1978) and Hambone Williams (1967).

I remember dude playing at Nevada with Kirk Snyder, Nick Fazekas, and Marcellus Kemp. I never thought he was that good though. He might just be a fluke.

I remember dude playing at Nevada with Kirk Snyder, Nick Fazekas, and Marcellus Kemp. I never thought he was that good though. He might just be a fluke.

cosign

guy made a great shot against the Wiz, you can tell he wants to be a player

Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a player. The Bucks have been money with their 2nd rounders. Michael Redd and Mo Williams, and Charlie Bellwas an undrafted journeyman until he signed with the Bucks and turned out to be a solid player.

what the..... dude had a great game, 20 n 24 almost a triple double as well. fluke or not thats still great.

Damn I find it hard to believe he is a fluke now. NBA rookies, especially late 2nd rounders don't usually come in and get 24, 13, 14, 10 assists in fourstraight games like that
eek.gif
eek.gif
I don't care if it's against other bad NBA teams, bottom line, that isimpressive. He's probably just played himself into a nice role player in this league.

nice stats but than again even Mardy Collins looked like a franchise PG in garbage time

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Damn I find it hard to believe he is a fluke now. NBA rookies, especially late 2nd rounders don't usually come in and get 24, 13, 14, 10 assists in four straight games like that
eek.gif
eek.gif
I don't care if it's against other bad NBA teams, bottom line, that is impressive. He's probably just played himself into a nice role player in this league.

Absolutely correct. You don't do that in this league and be a fluke. This kid has something, he's hit a few big shots, I don't remember himfrom college, but WOW he's looked good in the games I've seen with him. I almost added him on my fantasy team for this last week, damn..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Damn I swear college lineups don't look that good to me WHILE they are together. That is one hell of a team right there
roll.gif

I was just about to go add him on my fantasy team, somebody just picked him up
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

First I saw this score... then I saw his assist total.... Good LORD...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was boxscoring and I saw 153 by the Bulls and was like damn who lit it up!?

I saw some dude with 20+ rebounds, I thought it was Bogut, then I was like wait, wrong stat.

eek.gif
!!!

He gives good interviews...looks like he could market something sometime in his career....

laugh.gif
at Bogut throwing the ball at him during the interview

There are always a couple of people who tear it up and the end of the season for no reason word to Walet Hermann. He isn't anything special.

When dude hit the game winner against the Wizards, Eddie Jordan said " Some guy from the D league hits the game winner" during the post gameinterview.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom