Who is rocking with under water digital cameras?

I burrowed my aunts camera over the weekend while I was in Aruba... It pretty good to have nonetheless, taking pictures under water and all that... She has Sony DSC-TX10, so I was looking into that and able to get it for $297.. Is there another model I should look into or is Sony the only company who makes them?

I burrowed my aunts camera over the weekend while I was in Aruba... It pretty good to have nonetheless, taking pictures under water and all that... She has Sony DSC-TX10, so I was looking into that and able to get it for $297.. Is there another model I should look into or is Sony the only company who makes them?

my sister has this one
http://www.google.com/pro...=0CJkBEPMCMAE#ps-sellers

worked great on our trip to the philippines

my sister has this one
http://www.google.com/pro...=0CJkBEPMCMAE#ps-sellers

worked great on our trip to the philippines

I've got one for sale if anybody needs one. Only asking for 60. I've got two and only need one.
OlympusX-560WP.jpg

I've got one for sale if anybody needs one. Only asking for 60. I've got two and only need one.
OlympusX-560WP.jpg

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

iTAmc.GIF

iTAmc.GIF

Originally Posted by copped

iTAmc.GIF
You must have been itchin to use this because it was awfully executed. His post wasnt long at all, and had everything to do with the thread he made. You must have read the thread title if you came in here to post this.
On another note. These cameras look like any other digital cameras. Why cant they do this with phones.

Originally Posted by copped

iTAmc.GIF
You must have been itchin to use this because it was awfully executed. His post wasnt long at all, and had everything to do with the thread he made. You must have read the thread title if you came in here to post this.
On another note. These cameras look like any other digital cameras. Why cant they do this with phones.

both you captain save a poster shut your !#% up...i know him personally---inside joke.

keep it movin'

thanks

both you captain save a poster shut your !#% up...i know him personally---inside joke.

keep it movin'

thanks

Back
Top Bottom