Who is the best dressed celebrity?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Andre3000wig1-2631.jpg

andRAIDEN 3000

i wonder if kanye pratices that facial expression in the mirror, on every singe pic ive seen in the past couple months he looks like hes angry to have his pictaken. but it seems fake. almost like hes doin it to be cool, but uncool.

CM.jpg

I like how everybody is mentioning males
laugh.gif

Anyway, I personally love the "fashion out-there" type of look on a female... i.e. Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga

I also like Rihanna's fit at the Music Awards.

Pharrell > *

Hands down. You can hate all you want, but you seriously can't find a better dressed celeb.
From casual to streetwear to business. dude seriously has style out the +*!.
Dude single-handedly change the game, especially in the hip hop community.

[/slurp slurp]

Also imo

Business >>>>> Streetwear

Athletes on game day (Kobe, KG, Fisher... ect) >>>> Pharrell, Kanye, Weezy... ect.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I like how everybody is mentioning males
laugh.gif

Anyway, I personally love the "fashion out-there" type of look on a female... i.e. Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga

I also like Rihanna's fit at the Music Awards.
Right, i see this going way AYOOOOOOOOOOOO. But my best dressed gotta be Selita Eubanks or Beauty Dior. What they where to work is serious. Ifyou dont know who they are, google'em

I don't think a lot of music industry guys dress well, they dress over-the-top because it draws attention, goes with their persona, etc.

Hollywood dudes tend to dress well (probably stylists who do it though), as do a lot of European athletes. Beckham, Peja, etc.

Back
Top Bottom