Who is the craziest human being to ever live, in your opinion?

Ed Gein

In his house when found
Four noses
Whole human bones and fragments
Nine masks of human skin
Bowls made from human skulls
Ten female heads with the tops sawn off
Human skin covering several chair seats
Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag
Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack
Nine vulvae in a shoe box
A belt made from female human nipples
Skulls on his bedpost
A pair of lips on a draw string for a window-shade
A lampshade made from the skin from a human face

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein#Crimes

Yeah I remember reading about him. Pretty sure he influenced the whole Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame.

Caligula was off his rocker, doe. He's gotta be the craziest ruler we've seen.

Didn't know about Ed Gein, that's sick. Dahmer was screwy as well.

Ed Gein

In his house when found
Four noses
Nine masks of human skin
Skulls on his bedpost

I came in here to post +1 for Dahmer. But after reading this I'm kinda torn. That was intense but Dahmer was eating people. You've gotta be crazy to taste another human being. Growing up In Milwaukee during the "Dahmer era"was crazy for us. My grandmother was shook. We couldn't go off the porch most of the time lol. And one of my aunties used to work at the candy factory with him.

I bring you Vlad "The Impaler".

"Vlad III of Romania (also known as Vlad the Impaler) was Prince of Wallachia three times between 1448 and 1476. Vlad is best known for the legends of the exceedingly cruel punishments he imposed during his reign and for serving as the primary inspiration for the vampire main character in Bram Stoker’s popular Dracula novel. In Romania he is viewed by many as a prince with a deep sense of justice. His method of torture was a horse attached to each of the victim’s legs as a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled, and care was taken that the stake not be too sharp; else the victim might die too rapidly from shock. Wikipedia has an article that describes, in great details, the methods of Vlad’s cruelty. The list of tortures he is alleged to have employed is extensive: nails in heads, cutting off of limbs, blinding, strangulation, burning, cutting off of noses and ears, mutilation of sexual organs (especially in the case of women), scalping, skinning, exposure to the elements or to animals, and boiling alive. There are claims that on some occasions ten thousand people were impaled in 1460 alone."
Albert Fish. That dude was a sicko
He was my runner up!

"Albert Fish was a true life monster in every sense of the word. He was sadistic, delusional and worst of all he received gratification from his repulsive acts. Besides being an admitted serial killer and cannibal, he was also a rampant pedophile and a deviant. Fish kidnapped, murdered, and consumed a 10 year old girl from Manhattan. Six years later Fish taunted the innocent girl’s family by sending a letter to them graphically detailing his crime and the pleasure he received committing it. The letter was traced back to him and he was arrested and convicted. Justice would be served on January 16, 1936 as Fish was executed at the Sing Sing Correctional Facility in upstate New York."

Came in to say Vlad and Albert Fish.

Ed Gein and Richard Chase are high up too. Wouldn't really count dictators except for Pol Pot. I'm not aware of any other dictators getting their hands dirty.

Ed Gein

In his house when found
Four noses
Nine masks of human skin
Skulls on his bedpost

I came in here to post +1 for Dahmer. But after reading this I'm kinda torn. That was intense but Dahmer was eating people. You've gotta be crazy to taste another human being.

Meh, some people do it to survive - Donner Party and the Andes Flight Disaster. Wouldn't necessarily those people crazy.

But yeah, Dahmer was a nut.

And while googling "crazy people" ..

Sanju Bhagat's stomach was once so swollen he looked nine months pregnant and could barely breathe. iving in the city of Nagpur, India, Bhagat said he'd felt self-conscious his whole life about his big belly. But one night in June 1999, his problem erupted into something much larger than cosmetic worry. Mehta said that he can usually spot a tumor just after he begins an operation. But while operating on Bhagat, Mehta saw something he had never encountered. As he cut deeper into Bhagat's stomach, gallons of fluid spilled out — and then something extraordinary happened. "First, one limb came out, then another limb came out. Then some part of genitalia, then some part of hair, some limbs, jaws, limbs, hair."

At first glance, it may look as if Bhagat had given birth. Actually, Mehta had removed the mutated body of Bhagat's twin brother from his stomach. Bhagat, they discovered, had one of the world's most bizarre medical conditions — fetus in fetu. It is an extremely rare abnormality that occurs when a fetus gets trapped inside its twin. The trapped fetus can survive as a parasite even past birth by forming an umbilical cordlike structure that leaches its twin's blood supply until it grows so large that it starts to harm the host, at which point doctors usually intervene.

Read more at http://www.oddee.com/item_65612.aspx#pFFDFBwDpbtf8yte.99

:x

Last edited:
Ive skimmed through khan and I didn't really see anything that certifies him as Crazy in his wiki bio anyways.
Anybody care to cliff note em?

Maybe not the craziest killer, but he is the most environmental.

Genghis Khan has been branded the greenest invader in history - after his murderous conquests killed so many people that huge swathes of cultivated land returned to forest.
The Mongol leader, who established a vast empire between the 13th and 14th centuries, helped remove nearly 700million tons of carbon from the atmosphere, claims a new study.
The deaths of 40million people meant that large areas of cultivated land grew thick once again with trees, which absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.

Did yall know George Bush had got warnings from Foreign countries stating that there will be terrorist attacks in the form of hijacking planes. These warnings came months and months before 9/11, so Bush had plenty of time to react. Well now we all know he didnt do ****, and let many Americans die, because he didn't heed the warnings of the other countries.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom