Who is the funniest character on the fresh Prince of Bel Air???

geoffrey was funny in a sarcastic way....

but the carlton dances were classic....especially the one he did on the episode with oprah

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fresh Prince is trash[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](but in general, Will is a funny guy)[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Fresh Prince is trash (but in general, Will is a funny guy)

grin.gif
Are you serious?...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fresh Prince is trash[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](but in general, Will is a funny guy)[/color]

I agree, niketalk is always hyping up this and Martin...shows were mad corny IMO
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I agree, niketalk is always hyping this and Martin...shows were mad corny IMO
eyes.gif

yea Martin FTL. i do like Fresh Prince though

Originally Posted by Money

KayCurrency wrote:

grin.gif
Are you serious?...
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes.[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When someone uses the "[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" as a response to my posts, it's equivalent to a"[/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" You've just made my day[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I agree, niketalk is always hyping up this and Martin...shows were mad corny IMO
eyes.gif

i used to watched this show in my early teens and it taught me alot growing up.

martin and fresh prince were poppin like 15 years ago, you guys just getting these shows in your country or something ? i think i might be getting too old fornt
smh.gif

I watched these shows when they first aired but I watch them again, especially when there's nothing else on. I'd rather watch a repeat of Fresh Princethan a repeat of a current show. Besides, other than the Office and a couple other shows, there aren't any current sitcoms worth watching.

Will then Carlton (the episode where he lost his virginity, I was DYING
laugh.gif
) then Jeffrey (Raphael De La Ghetto & "CANNONS TO THE LEFT OF THEM...CANNONS TO THE RIGHT OF THEM") then Jazz (let's go get some BBQ and get busy)

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom