Who is the hotter crew between these 2? A$AP Mob or Odd Future

Who is the hotter crew between these 2?

• A$AP Mob

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd Future

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

^As someone mentioned to me a couple months back, that's the best song on that album by a massive margin. Loved that old school (duh) vibe of it, like some Tribe/LOTNS throwback cypher or something

ferg on the come up. Rocky and ferg are the only legitimate artists from the mob, but ferg is lyrically ahead of rocky(which isn't saying much). still gotta hear fergs mixtape too

Hotter as in poppin right now? I would have to say the Mob. Not too many really seem to be thinking bout OF even though Tyler just dropped/about to drop a new album. No question OF has the better rappers, I enjoy ASAP music more though.

Odd Future is the better overall group (imo)... As a fan of both, I think OF just has better overall artists. I've listened to each of the A$AP Mob's solo work (even outside of their mixtape) & I just found that in comparing the two, OF just had better rappers. A lot of people only hear OF for their shock value, but if you look at just some of the following projects -

Hodgy - Untitled EP & his MellowHype projects with Left Brain
Domo - Under The Influence & No Idols
Tyler - All 3 of his projects, especially Wolf which I feel is his most complete project yet
Earl - His tape that he put out when he was only 16 (You can see the growth in his newer tracks)

& Frank Ocean is part of OF as well... A lot of people seem to count him out as a solo artist & even though he might be the most distant in the group, he's still OF. He was still on their early projects & when he dropped Nostalgia, Ultra that was OF pushing it, that was him doing their early shows, & even today, he's still on their projects & still has them on his as well.

Overall, based on what I've heard, I just think Odd Future has the better overall group. & again, this is coming from a fan of both crews

C'mon man, way more people know about Odd Future than A$AP Mob. They have their own show on MTV.

A$AP Rocky is obviously doing well as an individual, but Odd Future is more of a movement.

What I came in this thread to type..

Back
Top Bottom