Who is the strongest Marvel character?

i can't see a argument where Hulk isn't the strongest character.

In terms of power, Thanos with the Heart of the Universe is second only to One Above All.

Last edited:
SO much so its disgusting

Wasn't he able to stop WWHulk but just turned his back instead?

Since this seems to have turned into "Who is your favorite Marvel character" I'll say this guy.

remember hulk said to blackbolt, I don't want to hear you whisper..... I want to hear you scream... Then beat him to a bloody pulp in WWH

Captain America recently picked up Mjolnir during the Fear Itself storyline. Great stuff.

I haven't read any comics on over two months...I miss buying issues...Looks like I'll have to go with the trades.

Captain America recently picked up Mjolnir during the Fear Itself storyline. Great stuff.

I haven't read any comics on over two months...I miss buying issues...Looks like I'll have to go with the trades.
Yeah I was buying issues and just noticed how expensive it gets for 5 minutes of entertainment.  Waiting on trades sucks though
frown.gif

Mr M Id say. One of the mutants who has the ability to alter reality to an ominpotent degree

This is the STRONGEST Marvel character thread NOT THE MOST POWERFUL Marvel character..........
Reading is key!
So with that being said HULK is the strongest hands down
Silver Surfer or Phoenix for most powerful

Yes, reading IS key

Based on the all around powers and abilities (speed, strength, energy, skills), who is the strongest?

You all turned the tables on this topic because more powerful beings were brought into discussion, when in reality OP's definition of strong IS overall power...

Which means the Hulk nor any mutant is the strongest...

Does the Hulk have any special energy powers? No..
Does he have any special skills? A few..
Is he super fast? No.

The Hulk is strong and has an unlimited supply of never ending energy to fight... There are much stronger and more powerful Marvel characters.

well the hulk is kinda fast he can jump miles so he could get across the country in no time and what the reason people are all sayin hulk is with out having those things he would still destroy almost all the characters that have them...

in turn making him the strongest

True but he TECHNICALLY didn't beat Hulk.

But isn't Ghost Rider supposed to be invulnerable to physical attacks? SO really what could Hulk do to him if GH went all out?
Punch him so hard he ends up somewhere really far away. That's the only way the fight would "end" and there'd be no victor cuz if not something like that, there's not much GR could do to Hulk as long as he was insanely mad, he'd burn him to the bone and Hulk would regenerate, he'd chain him down and Hulk would break free no matter the magic power, it'd be an endless fight where most of the world would be destroyed unless GR found a way to make Hulk happy and revert to Banner.

In terms of power, Thanos with the Heart of the Universe is second only to One Above All.
The way I read that story, the Heart of the Universe was the One Above All's power or power source and he left it in order for Thanos to get it so he could fix the universe and learn some lesson on the way.

Again though, giving Thanos any weapon or power that boosts his power to GOD level is cheap in these topics. On his own without that he's one of the strongest Eternals, the strongest one from Titan but not so powerful he can't be killed, word to Drax.

i thought Ghost Rider couldn't beat the Hulk because he only fights those he deems guilty and the Hulk wasn't guilty in that scenario. The Illuminati was.

Last edited:

The way I read that story, the Heart of the Universe was the One Above All's power or power source and he left it in order for Thanos to get it so he could fix the universe and learn some lesson on the way.

Again though, giving Thanos any weapon or power that boosts his power to GOD level is cheap in these topics. On his own without that he's one of the strongest Eternals, the strongest one from Titan but not so powerful he can't be killed, word to Drax.
oh ok, gotchu.

Thanos with the complete Infinity Gauntlet. With each gem, it increased each attribute.

Back
Top Bottom