Who is the strongest Marvel character?

Franklin Richards

/thread

Franklin Richards is supposedly the successor to Galactus, and is supposed to be one of the only beings present at the end of time.

Franklin is a mutant who possesses the power to warp reality, i.e., to make any thought or desire come to fruition, even up to a cosmic scale; conjunctively, he is able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter. In a remarkable display of power, Franklin subconsciously created his own pocket universe, encompassing a virtual replica of Earth-616. As a result, several cosmic entities, including Galactus, Eternity, and Infinity, as well as Omniversal Guardian Roma and Omniversal Majestrix Opal Luna Saturnyne, began to take notice of Franklin's tremendous gifts,[34] going so far to describe him as a "being whom the Celestials felt was on par with themselves."[35]
In addition to reality and molecular manipulation, Franklin has vast psionic powers that have manifested as telepathy, telekinesis, energy blasts of concussive force, precognition, and astral projection. Being a child, however, Franklin's abilities are restricted to an extent by his limited control. Moreover, it remains unclear what power levels Franklin will ultimately achieve as an adult, as several future incarnations from alternate realities as well as the mainstream Marvel universe have been shown to vary in power. One such manifestation of Franklin in adult form was able to destroy two Celestials from Earth-4280 during physical combat; in the aftermath of their defeat, Franklin's immortality was strongly implied. The same individual also tapped into the power of his younger self to resurrect and transform Galactus into his own personal herald.

The Molecule Man.....BAWSE PERIOD
As the Molecule Man, he has the psionic ability to manipulate all forms of matter on a subatomic level, and to manipulate all known forms of energy and to convert matter into energy or energy into matter, e.g.: the creation of powerful force fields and energy beams. He is able to manipulate some of the most powerful and most durable materials within the Marvel Universe including destroying and reforming Captain America's shield, Thor's enchanted hammer Mjolnir, and the Silver Surfer's surfboard.[17] During this time, Reece also destroyed Iron Man's armor but is unable to reform it at this time due to difficulty with understanding the complicated circuitry and technology. However, over time, Reece's skills have increased considerably, as shown during the Secret Wars mini-series. He can now manipulate complex pieces of technology with ease and can also open hyperspace portals, allowing him to travel at speeds much faster than light. As a result of the accident in which he gained his powers, the Molecule Man has a series of jagged scars radiating from the bridge of his nose in a lightning-like pattern. He can use his powers to conceal the scars at will.

but The One Above All pretty much runs this whole thing.

As far as mutants go:

1: White Crown Phoenix
2: Franklin Richards (will be #1 as he gets older and understands his powers more)
3: Cable (Battled and BEAT the Silver Surfer, all while levitating an entire island with his mind)
4. Magneto
5: Iceman

And to the dudes arguing above, I am into comics and their lore as much as anybody on this planet, but you have to understand that most peoples knowledge of these characters comes from general pop culture appearances and references.....so relax my dude, its all good

/thread
Franklin Richards is supposedly the successor to Galactus, and is supposed to be one of the only beings present at the end of time.
Franklin is a mutant who possesses the power to warp reality, i.e., to make any thought or desire come to fruition, even up to a cosmic scale; conjunctively, he is able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter. In a remarkable display of power, Franklin subconsciously created his own pocket universe, encompassing a virtual replica of Earth-616. As a result, several cosmic entities, including Galactus, Eternity, and Infinity, as well as Omniversal Guardian Roma and Omniversal Majestrix Opal Luna Saturnyne, began to take notice of Franklin's tremendous gifts,[34] going so far to describe him as a "being whom the Celestials felt was on par with themselves."[35]
In addition to reality and molecular manipulation, Franklin has vast psionic powers that have manifested as telepathy, telekinesis, energy blasts of concussive force, precognition, and astral projection. Being a child, however, Franklin's abilities are restricted to an extent by his limited control. Moreover, it remains unclear what power levels Franklin will ultimately achieve as an adult, as several future incarnations from alternate realities as well as the mainstream Marvel universe have been shown to vary in power. One such manifestation of Franklin in adult form was able to destroy two Celestials from Earth-4280 during physical combat; in the aftermath of their defeat, Franklin's immortality was strongly implied. The same individual also tapped into the power of his younger self to resurrect and transform Galactus into his own personal herald.
As the Molecule Man, he has the psionic ability to manipulate all forms of matter on a subatomic level, and to manipulate all known forms of energy and to convert matter into energy or energy into matter, e.g.: the creation of powerful force fields and energy beams. He is able to manipulate some of the most powerful and most durable materials within the Marvel Universe including destroying and reforming Captain America's shield, Thor's enchanted hammer Mjolnir, and the Silver Surfer's surfboard.[17] During this time, Reece also destroyed Iron Man's armor but is unable to reform it at this time due to difficulty with understanding the complicated circuitry and technology. However, over time, Reece's skills have increased considerably, as shown during the Secret Wars mini-series. He can now manipulate complex pieces of technology with ease and can also open hyperspace portals, allowing him to travel at speeds much faster than light. As a result of the accident in which he gained his powers, the Molecule Man has a series of jagged scars radiating from the bridge of his nose in a lightning-like pattern. He can use his powers to conceal the scars at will.
As far as mutants go:
2: Franklin Richards (will be #1 as he gets older and understands his powers more)
3: Cable (Battled and BEAT the Silver Surfer, all while levitating an entire island with his mind)
4. Magneto
And to the dudes arguing above, I am into comics and their lore as much as anybody on this planet, but you have to understand that most peoples knowledge of these characters comes from general pop culture appearances and references.....so relax my dude, its all good

This guy gets it. I don't get this deep but I have been in discussions and this is a great argument. Give me more info on White Crown Phoenix and Franklin Richards.

Question.

Wasn't Phoenix going to beat a weakened Galactus before letting him go? And wasn't it Rachel Summers and not Jean?

Question.

Wasn't Phoenix going to beat a weakened Galactus before letting him go? And wasn't it Rachel Summers and not Jean?

Yes and yes. The problem with Galactus is #1 his power fluctuates greatly depending on the writer, and #2 his power fluctuates even more depending if he has fed recently or not.

Galactus and the Phoenix are actually supposed to be counterpoints in the Marvel Cosmic hierarchy. Galactus represents a force that destroys entire civilizations of people, while the power that the Phoenix force wields is the energy that is used to birth future generations.

Actually every time the Phoenix Force uses its powers, it actually takes time off of the end of the universe, in the sense that the power being expended would have been used to birth people in the future. (if that makes sense)

I'll be the first to say I don't know much about that stuff, but getting mad because someone isnt as into as you is mad childish. I watch the movies and enjoy them. I don't need to try and make someone else feel inferior because their knowledge isn't up to par on a subject.
I get you but this conversations the people act like die hard comic fans because of this random spidey ep they vaguely remember or using the new spidey movie as source. I had about 5 of them and it was annoying as can be. I dont get in peoples face about stuff. Hell I'm trying to over justify this. :smh:

Yeah I thought Iceman was an official answer.

Iceman is like the......Javale McGee of the Marvel Universe. All the potential to be great, but never quite put it all together due to immaturity. But his ability to have total control over ambient moisture in the air gives him the potential to be super powerful, as well as his ability to exist anywhere there is a body of water. But guys like Molecule Man who can control things at a subatomic level will trump Iceman every time

this thread is cool Ive always been into the comics but Im not the nerd that some of yall are...****** talk about this **** like its really really real

:lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
/thread
As far as mutants go:
4. Magneto

so basically from what everybody is saying its between hulk, iceman, phoenix, magneto, franklin richards, and silver surfer

Not enough of you are mentioning him.

I thought it was Jean (if she can control herself)

Upon further review...Franklin Richards seems to be a beast though...

beyonder

he beat galactus easily and is on a power level similar to trubunal, the one above all and the celestials

How exactly would magneto destroy hulk?
I'm interested

First of all, Magneto can fly. So if he's in the air Hulk can throw stuff or jump at him, but then what? Can he change directions mid-air?

Adamantium razor projectiles

Hulk has to breath, so he could wrap a dense metallic dust cloud. Or a giant glob of liquid mercury.

Magneto could even direct nuclear war-heads at him.

That being said, if Magneto gets hit once it's pretty much over.

Back
Top Bottom