Who kills them better? Busta vs Luda

It's a ongoing thing on NT that Luda get passes cause he's good on features. I agree he has some great verses under his belt. No one on here give the real king of features (IMO) his due. Who do yall think has killed mor features Busta Rhymes or Luda?

Busta's feature list:

[*]1991: "Come On Down" (from the Big Daddy Kane album Prince of Darkness) [*]1991: "Scenario" (from the A Tribe Called Quest album The Low End Theory) [*]1991: "Nitty Gritty (Dog Spelled Backwards Mix)" by KMD [*]1992: "A Buncha #**%@#" (from the Heavy D & The Boyz album Blue Funk) [*]1993: "Oh My God" (from the A Tribe Called Quest album Midnight Marauders) [*]1993: "Keep Steppin' On" (from the Another Bad Creation album It Ain't What U Wear, It's How U Play It) [*]1994: "Flava In Ya Ear (remix)" (from the Craig Mack vinyl single Flava In Ya Ear (remix)) [*]1995: "Big Poppa" (from the The Notorious B.I.G. album Ready to Die) [*]1995: "Build Ya Skillz" (from the KRS-One album KRS-One) [*]1996: "Yeah" (from the Keith Murray album Enigma) [*]1997: "This One" (from the Diamond D album Hatred, Passions and Infidelity) [*]1997: "Starsky & Hutch" (from the LL Cool J album Phenomenon) [*]1998: "Parental Discretion" (from the Big Pun album Capital Punishment) [*]1998: "Da Goodness" (from the Redman album Doc's Da Name 2000) [*]1998: "Whacha Want Whacah Need {from the Mystikal Album} "{Ghetto Fabuolous}" [*]1998: "Steppin' It Up" (from the A Tribe Called Quest album The Love Movement) [*]1999: "The Onslaught" (from the Black Moon album War Zone) [*]1999: "Holla Holla (remix)" (from Irv Gotti Presents: The Murderers) [*]1999: "Do It Now" (from the Mos Def album Black On Both Sides) [*]1999: "N.T." (from the Q-Tip album Amplified) [*]1999: "Dangerous MC's" (from The Notorious B.I.G. album Born Again) [*]2000: "What It's All About" (from the Slum Village album 'Fantastic, Vol. 2) [*]2000: "I.C. Y'all" (from the De La Soul album Art Official Intelligence: Mosaic Thump) [*]2000: "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" (with Mariah Carey, Fabolous, DJ Clue & De La Soul on the soundtrack album Glitter) [*]2000: "Grinch 2000" (with Jim Carrey on the soundtrack album How The Grinch Stole Christmas!) [*]2001: "Ante Up (Remix) (from The M.O.P Album Warriorz) [*]2002: "On" (from the Large Professor album 1st Class) [*]2003: "So Gone" (Remix) (from the Monica album After the Storm) [*]2003: "Oh!" (from the Obie Trice album 'Cheers) [*]2003: "Never Leave You (Uh Oooh, Uh Oooh) (Remix)" (from the Lumidee album Almost Famous) [*]2003: "Lovely Day" (from the Luther Vandross album Dance with My Father) [*]2003: "Never Scared" Bone Crusher Ft Cam'ron & Jadakiss album AttenCHUN (From Bone Crusher) [*]2004: "Run (remix)" (from the Ghostface Killah album The Pretty Toney Album) [*]2004: "Nitty Gritty (Remix)" (from the KMD album Best of KMD) [*]2005: "Don't Cha" (featuring Pussycat Dolls from the album PCD) [*]2005: "Like Father, Like Son" (from The Game album The Documentary) [*]2005: "Whatchalike" (from the Kardinal Offishall album Fire and Glory) [*]2006: "Doctor's Advocate" (from The Game album Doctor's Advocate) [*]2006: "March" (from the Hi-Tek album Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip) [*]2006: "Music For Life" (from the Hi-Tek album Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip) [*]2007: "Hurt" (from the T.I. album T.I. Vs. T.I.P.) [*]2007: "Walk Witt Me" (from the Freeway album Free at Last) [*]2007: "Spectacular", "Mouth Music" (from the Bishop Lamont & Black Milk mixtape Caltroit) [*]2007: "Crying Out for Me (Remix)" (with Mario & Lil Wayne) [*]2007: "Where's my money?" (from the Grand Theft Auto 4 Soundtrack) [*]2007: "I'm So Hood Remix" (DJ Khaled feat. Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman, and Rick Ross, from We The Best) [*]2008: "Shine!" (from the Focus album Dedicated) [*]2008: "ZOCK ON!" (with Teriyaki Boyz & Pharrell) [*]2008: "The Way We Roll (Remix)" (from Elephant Man's album Let's Get Physical) [*]2008: "Head Banger" (From Alfamega upcoming album I Am Alfamega) [*]2008: "Kissin' the Curb" (From Bishop Lamont's mixtape The Confessional and Jake One's debut album White Van Music) [*]2008: "Fried Chicken" (from the Nas album Untitled) [*]2008: "La La" (from the Lil Wayne album Tha Carter III) [*]2008: "Peace Sign/Index Down" (from Gym Class Heroes' album The Quilt) [*]2008: "The Money" (with DJ Pharris, R. Kelly, Fat Joe & Fabolous from 'Unknown Album') [*]2008: "Side Effects (Remix)" (with Mariah Carey) [*]2008: "She's Like a Star (Remix)" (with Taio Cruz and Sugababes) [*]2008: "Music For Love (Official Remix)" (with Mario) [*]2008: "She's Fine" (DJ Khaled feat. Sean Paul, Missy Elliott, and Busta Rhymes, from We Global) [*]2008: "Dance For Me" (with T-Pain, from Thr33 Ringz) [*]2008: "Black President (Remix Part 1) (DJ Green Lantern feat. David Banner, Busta Rhymes, and Talib Kweli) [*]2008: "Barack Campaign" (Pop Champagne Remix) (Ron Browz feat. Busta Rhymes) [*]2008: "Rotate" (N.O.R.E. feat. Ron Browz, and Busta Rhymes) [*]2008: "Dat $%+#" (Marsha Ambrosius feat. Busta Rhymes, from Yours Truly) [*]2008: "Turnin Me On (Remix)" (Keri Hilson ft. Busta Rhymes) [*]2008: "Let's Ride (Remix)" (Josh-Z-Antus ft. Busta Rhymes, Red Cafe & Jadakiss) [*]2009: "Up In The Club" (Swizz Beatz ft. Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne & Cross) [*]2009: "How to be a Boss Pt. 2" (Jim Jones ft. Busta Rhymes, Ludacris & NOE from Pray IV Reign (Deluxe Edition)) [*]2009: "G-Stroll" (Busta Rhymes ft. Pharrell from Fast & Furious (soundtrack)) [*]2009: "We Must Be Heard" (DJ Drama ft. Ludacris, Willie the Kid, & Busta Rhymes from Gangsta Grillz: The Album (Vol. 2)) [*]2009: "Know What Im Talkin' Bout" (Brisco ft. Busta Rhymes, & Flo Rida, from Street Medicine) [*]2009: "Billionaire" (Twista feat. Busta Rhymes, from Category F5) [*]2009: "Lion's Roar" (from the Asher Roth album Asleep in the Bread Aisle) [*]2009: "About Me" (from the Raekwon album Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II) [*]2009: "Dinner Time" (from the Royce da 5'9" album Street Hop) [*]2010: "Killing Me" (gorm the DJ Khaled album Victory)

Luda's feature list:
[table][tr][td]1998[/td][td]"Imagination (Remix)"[/td][td]Tamia featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Tamia[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Fat Rabbit"[/td][td]Timbaland featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Tim's Bio: Life from da Bassment[/td][/tr][tr][td]1999[/td][td]"Madden NFL 2000 Theme Song"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2000[/td][td]"What Means The World To You (Remix)"[/td][td]Cam'ron featuring Ludacris, Trina & UGK[/td][td]S.D.E.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td]"That's How I Get Down"[/td][td]Ginuwine featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Bia' Bia'"[/td][td]Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz featuring Ludacris, Too Short, Big Kapp and Chyna Whyte[/td][td]Put Yo Hood Up[/td][/tr][tr][td]"One Minute Man"[/td][td]Missy Elliott featuring Ludacris & Trina[/td][td]Miss E… So Addictive[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Cut Somethin'"[/td][td]Jagged Edge featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Jagged Little Thrill[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get It Right"[/td][td]Dutch & Spade featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Jack N Tha Jacka"[/td][td]Moochie Mack featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Broke Pimpin'[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Hoppin' In My Car"[/td][td]Hollyhood featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Violator: The Album, V2.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Loverboy"[/td][td]Mariah Carey featuring Da Brat, Ludacris, Shawnna, & Twenty II[/td][td]Glitter[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Dis %%*#%, Dat $!%"[/td][td]Project Pat featuring Ludacris & Crunchy Black[/td][td]Choices: The Album[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Fatty Girl"[/td][td]Ludacris, LL Cool J & Keith Murray[/td][td]FB Entertainment Presents: The Good Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Big Hat Club"[/td][td]Shaquille O'Neal featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Shaquille O'Neal Presents His Superfriends, Vol. 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Witcha' Lookin #$#"[/td][td]8 Ball featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Almost Famous[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Beat Box"[/td][td]Greg Street featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Six O'Clock, Vol. 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Considerate Brotha"[/td][td]Timbaland & Magoo featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Indecent Proposal[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get The Hell On With That"[/td][td]Fat Joe featuring Armageddon& Ludacris[/td][td]Jealous Ones Still Envy (J.O.S.E.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Some South $%+#"[/td][td]Ruff Ryders featuring Ludacris, Icepick Jay, Fiend & Yung Wun[/td][td]Ryde or Die Vol. 3: In the "R" We Trust[/td][/tr][tr][td]"U Don't Have To Call (Remix)"[/td][td]Usher featuring Ludacris[/td][td]8701[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Real Pimp"[/td][td]Nate Dogg featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Music & Me[/td][/tr][tr][td]2002[/td][td]"Peaches & Cream (Remix)"[/td][td]112 featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Part III[/td][/tr][tr][td]"A Girl Like Me (Remix)"[/td][td]Christina Milian featuring Ludacris & Jermaine Dupri[/td][td]Christina Milian[/td][/tr][tr][td]"B R Right"[/td][td]Trina featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Diamond Princess[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Why Don't We Fall in Love (Remix)"[/td][td]Amerie featuring Ludacris[/td][td]All I Have[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gossip Folks"[/td][td]Missy Elliott featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Under Construction[/td][/tr][tr][td]"You Got What I Want"[/td][td]Snoop Dogg featuring Ludacris, Charlie Wilson & Goldie Loc[/td][td]Paid tha Cost to Be da Boss[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]"Made You Look (Remix)"[/td][td]Nas featuring Ludacris & Jadakiss[/td][td]God's Son[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Damn (Remix)"[/td][td]YoungBloodZ featuring Ludacris, Bone Crusher & Jermaine Dupri[/td][td]Drankin' Patnaz[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Holidae In"[/td][td]Chingy featuring Ludacris & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Jackpot[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Tomb of the Boom"[/td][td]OutKast featuring Ludacris, Konkrete & Big Gipp[/td][td]Speakerboxxx/The Love Below[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Chocolate"[/td][td]Kylie Minogue featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Body Language[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Down South"[/td][td]Big Tymers featuring Ludacris, Lil Wayne & Jazze Pha[/td][td]Big Money Heavyweight[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Stop Trippin'"[/td][td]Lil Jon featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Certified Crunk[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Hot & Wet"[/td][td]112 featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Hot & Wet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]"Higher"[/td][td]Twista featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Kamikaze[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Breathe In, Breathe Out"[/td][td]Kanye West featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The College Dropout[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Came To Bring The Pain"[/td][td]Lil Flip featuring Ludacris, Static & Tity Boi[/td][td]U Gotta Feel Me[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Childz Play"[/td][td]Cee-Lo Green featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Cee-Lo Green... Is the Soul Machine[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Yeah!"[/td][td]Usher featuring Ludacris & Lil Jon[/td][td]Confessions[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Red Light"[/td][td]Usher featuring Ludacris & Lil Jon[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rodeo"[/td][td]Method Man featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Tical 0: The Prequel[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Where U At? (The Whole City's Behind Us)"[/td][td]Ludacris, Kanye West & The Game[/td][td]Boost Mobile[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Shot Off"[/td][td]8Ball & MJG featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Living Legends[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Stomp"[/td][td]Young Buck featuring Ludacris, T.I. & The Game[/td][td]Straight Outta Cashville[/td][/tr][tr][td]"R.P.M."[/td][td]Shawnna featuring Ludacris & Twista[/td][td]Worth Tha Weight[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Shake Dat $%+#"[/td][td]Shawnna featuring Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rumors (Remix)"[/td][td]Lindsay Lohan featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Ryde or Die Vol. 3: In the "R" We Trust[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Meet The Dealer"[/td][td]I-20 featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Self Explanatory[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Break Bread"[/td][td]I-20 featuring Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"In Da Club"[/td][td]Lil Jon featuring Ludacris & R. Kelly[/td][td]Crunk Juice[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Lovers & Friends"[/td][td]Lil Jon featuring Ludacris & Usher[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Virgo"[/td][td]Nas featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Street's Disciple[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gold Digger"[/td][td]Ludacris & Bobby Valentino[/td][td]Shark Tale[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Luxurious (Remix)"[/td][td]Gwen Stefani featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Love. Angel. Music. Baby.[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]"Oh"[/td][td]Ciara featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Goodies[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Party Starter"[/td][td]Will Smith featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Lost and Found[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Give Me A Chance"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Bobby Valentino[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Sugar (Gimme Some)"[/td][td]Trick Daddy featuring Ludacris, Cee-Lo Green & Lil Kim[/td][td]Thug Matrimony: Married to the Streets[/td][/tr][tr][td]"It's Like That"[/td][td]Talib Kweli featuring Ludacris & The Game[/td][td]Talib Kweli The Beautiful Mix Tape Vol. 2 The Struggle Continues Mixtape[/td][/tr][tr][td]"In The Depths of Solitude"[/td][td]By Ludacris[/td][td]The Rose, Vol. 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Trill Recognize Trill"[/td][td]Bun B featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Trill[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Georgia"[/td][td]Field Mob featuring Ludacris & Jamie Foxx[/td][td]Light Poles and Pine Trees[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Living The Life"[/td][td]Notorious B.I.G. featuring Faith Evans, Cheri Dennis, Bobby Valentino, Ludacris & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Duets: The Final Chapter[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Unpredictable"[/td][td]Jamie Foxx featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Unpredictable[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]"Pop U"[/td][td]Juvenile featuring Ludacris & Fat Joe[/td][td]Reality Check[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Smilin'"[/td][td]Field Mob featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Light Poles and Pine Trees[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Throw Da D"[/td][td]Ludacris featuring Trick Daddy & Luther Campbell[/td][td]Southern Smoke 24[/td][/tr][tr][td]"In The Ghetto (Remix)"[/td][td]Busta Rhymes featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Big Bang[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gangsta !*%%#@"[/td][td]Scarface & Ludacris[/td][td]Dirty Work 12[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Coochie Bangin'"[/td][td]Ol' Dirty Bastard & Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Yea Mu****a"[/td][td]David Banner & Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Take It Slow"[/td][td]Shawnna featuring Ludacris & Bobby Valentino[/td][td]Block Music[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gettin' Some (Remix)" featuring Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Too Short & Pharrell[/td][td]Shawnna featuring Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Too Short & Pharrell[/td][/tr][tr][td]"He Said, She Said"[/td][td]Ludacris & Shawnna[/td][td]Clinton Sparks Touch The Sky (Mixtape)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Private Party"[/td][td]Leona Lewis featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gangstas"[/td][td]DJ Whoo Kid featuring Lloyd Banks & Ludacris[/td][td]Bulletproof (G Unit Part 5)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Ain't No Other Man (Remix)"[/td][td]Christina Aguilera featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Back to Basics[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Need A Boss"[/td][td]Shareefa featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Point Of No Return[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Playa Cardz Right (Male Version)"[/td][td]2Pac featuring Ludacris & Keon Bryce[/td][td]Pac's Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Glamorous"[/td][td]Fergie featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Dutchess[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]"Future Thugs"[/td][td]Redman featuring Ludacris & Ghostface Killah[/td][td]Red Gone Wild[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rock Star"[/td][td]R. Kelly featuring Ludacris & Kid Rock[/td][td]Double Up[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rearview (Ridin')"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Special Occasion[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Freaky Gurl (Remix)"[/td][td]Gucci Mane featuring Ludacris & Lil Kim[/td][td]Back to the Trap House[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I'm So Hood (Remix)"[/td][td]DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman and Rick Ross[/td][td]We The Best[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Betta Knock"[/td][td]Playaz Circle featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Supply & Demand[/td][/tr][tr][td]"U Can Believe It"[/td][td]Playaz Circle featuring Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Duffle Bag Boy (Remix)"[/td][td]Playaz Circle featuring Ludacris & Lil Wayne[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Get Money (Remix)"[/td][td]50 Cent featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Curtis[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Do It Well (Remix)"[/td][td]Jennifer Lopez featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Brave[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Gimmie Dat"[/td][td]Chingy featuring Ludacris & Bobby Valentino[/td][td]Hate It or Love It[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Like You'll Never See Me Again (Remix)"[/td][td]Alicia Keys featuring Ludacris[/td][td]As I Am[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Grown Woman"[/td][td]Mary J. Blige featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Growing Pains[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Celebrity Chick"[/td][td]Ludacris, Chingy, Steph Jones & Small World[/td][td]Strength In Numbers[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Down in the Dirty"[/td][td]Ludacris featuring Bun B & Rick Ross[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]"Dat Girl Right There"[/td][td]Usher featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Here I Stand[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Cannon (Remix)"[/td][td]DJ Drama featuring Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, T.I. & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Gangsta Grillz Vol. 17[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Do It 4 The Haterz Again"[/td][td]4-IZE featuring Ludacris & Chingy[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Dey Know (Remix)"[/td][td]Shawty Lo featuring Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Plies, & Lil' Wayne[/td][td]Units in the City[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get Buck In Here"[/td][td]DJ Felli Fel featuring Diddy, Akon, Ludacris & Lil' Jon[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Pretty Girl"[/td][td]Jarvis Shaffer featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Dreamgirls[/td][/tr][tr][td]"You Don't Wanna"[/td][td]Pastor Troy featuring Ludacris[/td][td]A.T.L. (A-Town Legend)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Got My"[/td][td]DJ Khaled feat Arok, Lil Wayne & Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Grippin'"[/td][td]Sean Garrett featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Turbo 919[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Head Noddin'"[/td][td]Block Xchange featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Young & Restless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Mr. Magnificent"[/td][td]Small World featuring Ludacris[/td][td]World Premiere[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Eskimos"[/td][td]Willy Northpole featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Tha Connect[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Eat You Alive"[/td][td]Lil Wayne featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Tha Carter III[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Comin' To See You"[/td][td]Tyrese featuring Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Ya Heard"[/td][td]The Game featuring Ludacris[/td][td]LAX (album)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How We Do It (Around My Way)"[/td][td]Lloyd featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Lessons in Love[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Still Standing"[/td][td]Monica featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Still Standing[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Self-Made Millionaire"[/td][td]Paul Couture featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"On Top of The World"[/td][td]T.I. featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Paper Trail[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Sunglasses"[/td][td]Playaz Circle featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Put On (Remix)"[/td][td]Young Jeezy featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Recession[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Chopped & Skrewed"[/td][td]T-Pain featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Thr33 Ringz[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Pop Champagne (Remix)"[/td][td]Jim Jones and Ron Browz featuring Ludacris, Swizz Beatz & Lil' Kim[/td][td]Pray IV Reign & EtherBoy[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]"Pocketbook"[/td][td]Jennifer Hudson featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Jennifer Hudson[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Beep (Remix)"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino featuring Ludacris, Lil Kim & Lil Wayne[/td][td]The Rebirth[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Just Me & You"[/td][td]Bobby Valentino featuring Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Creepin' (Solo)"[/td][td]Chamillionaire featuring Ludacris & The Game[/td][td]Venom[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How Do You Sleep?"[/td][td]Jesse McCartney featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Departure[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Bring It Back"[/td][td]Ludacris & Rick Ross[/td][td]Trap-A-Holics presents Trap Music 7.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Come With Me"[/td][td]Ludacris & David Banner[/td][td]Trap-A-Holics presents Trap Music 8.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Really Like Her"[/td][td]I-20 featuring Ludacris & Rocko[/td][td]Blood In The Water[/td][/tr][tr][td]"High Price"[/td][td]Ciara featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Fantasy Ride[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rockin' That Thang (Remix)"[/td][td]The-Dream featuring Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross & Ludacris[/td][td]Love vs. Money[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Throw It Up"[/td][td]Busta Rhymes featuring Ludacris & Lil Wayne[/td][td]Back on My B.S.[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Loose Cannon"[/td][td]Block Xchange featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Young & Restless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How to Be a Boss"[/td][td]Jim Jones featuring Ludacris & NOE[/td][td]Pray IV Reign[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Go Girl"[/td][td]Ludacris & Young Jeezy[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Boyfriend #2 (Remix)"[/td][td]Pleasure P featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Introduction of Marcus Cooper[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Spanish Fly"[/td][td]Aventura featuring Ludacris & Wyclef Jean[/td][td]The Last[/td][/tr][tr][td]"285 (Drinkin' & Drivin')"[/td][td]Ludacris & Young Jeezy[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap]][/td][/tr][tr][td]"We +%@@ You (Remix)"[/td][td]Electrik Red featuring Ludacris[/td][td]How to Be a Lady: Volume 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]"We Must Be Heard"[/td][td]DJ Drama featuring Ludacris, Willie The Kid, & Busta Rhymes[/td][td]Gangsta Grillz: The Album (Vol. 2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Birthday Sex (Remix)"[/td][td]Jeremih featuring Ludacris & BXC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Good Relationships"[/td][td]Ludacris, Katt Williams, Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Start All Over"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Don't Trust Her"[/td][td]Trae featuring Ludacris & Gucci Mane[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap & DJ Drama present Trap Music 10.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Pennies (Remix)"[/td][td]The Cool Kids featuring Ludacris & Bun B[/td][td]Gone Fishing[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Grizzly"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][td]Trap a Holics and Ludacris Presents: Disturbing Tha Trap[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Love College (Remix)"[/td][td]Asher Roth featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Asleep in the Bread Aisle[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Halle Berry (She's Fine) (Remix)"[/td][td]Hurricane Chris featuring Ludacris, SupaSTAAR, Beenie Man, Lil Boosie, Yo Gotti, Pitbull, Yung Joc & C-Ride[/td][td]Unleashed[/td][/tr][tr][td]"First Time"[/td][td]Ludacris featuring Bobby Valentino & 4-IZE[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Work For It"[/td][td]Ludacris & Trina[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Atlanta GA"[/td][td]Shawty Lo featuring Ludacris, The-Dream & Gucci Mane[/td][td]I Am Carlos[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Born An OG"[/td][td]Ace Hood featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Ruthless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Cross My Mind"[/td][td]Ludacris featuring Damien Marley[/td][td]Be South 20[/td][/tr][tr][td]"OG's Theme [Detox Demo]"[/td][td]Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Regret"[/td][td]Letoya Luckett featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Lady Love[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Open Wide"[/td][td]BXC featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Young & Restless[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Addicted To Money"[/td][td]Lil Scrappy featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Grustle[/td][/tr][tr][td]"My Patna Dem (Remix)"[/td][td]Rich Kids featuring Ludacris & Lil Scrappy[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Yeah We Gettin' Rich"[/td][td]Playaz Circle featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Flight 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]"*#%#% Monsters"[/td][td]Ludacris featuring The Game[/td][td]Southern Smoke TV Vol. 4[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All Night Long"[/td][td]Estelle featuring Ludacris & John Legend[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Stay Strapped"[/td][td]Brisco featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Revenge[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Bulletproof"[/td][td]Raheem DeVaughn featuring Ludacris[/td][td]The Love & War MasterPeace[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Get Out"[/td][td]Mario featuring Ludacris[/td][td].N.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Coochie"[/td][td]The Black Keys featuring Ludacris & Ol' Dirty Bastard[/td][td]BlakRoc[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Hear My Cry"[/td][td]Jennifer Hudson & Ludacris[/td][td]Purple Codeine 27[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All The Way Turnt Up (Remix)"[/td][td]Roscoe Dash featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Break Your Heart (Remix)"[/td][td]Taio Cruz featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Rokstarr[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Sex Therapy (Remix)"[/td][td]Robin Thicke featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Sex Therapy[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]"I Wanna Rock (Luda Mix)"[/td][td]Snoop Dogg featuring Jay-Z & Ludacris[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Baby"[/td][td]Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris[/td][td]My World 2.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All I Do Is Win"[/td][td]DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg[/td][td]Victory[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Atlanta Zoo"[/td][td]Gucci Mane featuring Ludacris[/td][td]BurrPrint 2 HD[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Ride"[/td][td]Ciara featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Basic Instinct[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Big Booty Judy"[/td][td]K-Mac featuring Ludacris & Chris Brown[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Smooches"[/td][td]Teyana Taylor featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"She Don't Know"[/td][td]Usher featuring Ludacris[/td][td]Raymond v. Raymond[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Ribbons (Remix)"[/td][td]Mariah Carey featuring The-Dream & Ludacris[/td][td]Angels Advocate[/td][/tr][tr][td]"Rep The Dirty"[/td][td]Slim Thug featuring Ludacris, Dre Day & Kez[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Still My %%%%#"[/td][td]Killer Mike featuring Game & Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]"Love King (Remix)"[/td][td]The-Dream featuring Ludacris[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]"Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix)"[/td][td]Lloyd Banks featuring Ludacris, The-Dream, Jadakiss & Yo Gotti[/td][td]H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2)[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn son dropped the whole shabang!
I'm going with Busta and it's not even close (yeah I said it)!Busta on the ORIGINAL "Scenario">>>>>>>>>ANY Ludacris feature
"RAAAARRR RAAAARRR LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON!!!!"
Fin.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Yeah you know someone will say they dont check for one of the artist and never heard a feature so i dropped the list.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Yeah you know someone will say they dont check for one of the artist and never heard a feature so i dropped the list.

Luda easy.

But Busta's features were on more "legendary" songs i guess... not exactly that word but u know what i mean

Busta.The energy is just intense.Luda's been on a tear lately though,kinda waters down his significance.

OP what website you get this from? If you made it yourself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props to you my dude.

If not, I would love a link to look up other artists.

Luda though to answer the thread.

Busta Rhymes. There's not that many Busta fans up on here though so expect a lot of Luda responses.

Busta Rhymes the mighty infamous.......

Not sure were those lists came from, but there's a lot of stuff missing.

Back
Top Bottom