Who knew that toothpaste expired....vol. Hope I'm ok

Soooo....I just ate a catfish burger w/garlic mayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Needless to say...my breath was smelling like HOT $!%...
So I went into my desk to get my emergency toothbrush/toothpaste...
AFTER I brushed my teeth...I peeped the tube said it expired in August 2006

What can possibly happen to me?

Soooo....I just ate a catfish burger w/garlic mayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Needless to say...my breath was smelling like HOT $!%...
So I went into my desk to get my emergency toothbrush/toothpaste...
AFTER I brushed my teeth...I peeped the tube said it expired in August 2006

What can possibly happen to me?

i read an article about this once..some little kid without knowing did it and went blind. Im at work so all I can see is the picture. This was the kid.. They did a news report on him
Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg

i read an article about this once..some little kid without knowing did it and went blind. Im at work so all I can see is the picture. This was the kid.. They did a news report on him
Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg

laugh.gif
@ 2006 though. Your joints gonna start falling out and you're gonna look like Danny Granger 

danny_granger.jpg

laugh.gif
@ 2006 though. Your joints gonna start falling out and you're gonna look like Danny Granger 

danny_granger.jpg

laugh.gif
I knew a 'rip' was coming.
you'll be fine dude. Even if it said 1986, the worst that could happen is it's not as potent. It's not like you consumed it.

laugh.gif
I knew a 'rip' was coming.
you'll be fine dude. Even if it said 1986, the worst that could happen is it's not as potent. It's not like you consumed it.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg

laugh.gif

"Pretty bird, pretty bird"

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg

laugh.gif

"Pretty bird, pretty bird"

Back
Top Bottom