Who needs a point guard? White Chocolate's back

wouldnt be surprised if he goes to boston... kind of pointless to go to miami... he should go to a contender and come off the bench like pj brown

^
laugh.gif
What else is new?

But really, is there a difference between Jason and any of the players I listed? No, there isn't.

I know you like all the 12th men on every team but this is not newsworthy. If Kwame gets a new team, same story. Darko.........

I see where he's coming from though. JWill wasnt all that but then again, he's a decent player and theres no need to get uptight about a thread beingmade for this because there have been a ton more unneeded threads than this...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

No, I wasn't kidding, I'm asking, why does this matter? Was Jason Williams good or something? Did I miss somethin?
What if he wasn't "good?" What's your point?

People can't be a fan of a non-superstar?

My point was simple. Why does this matter to the NBA?

It's cool if you wanna root for loser players, great, then I guess we can start a thread for every player sends a memo then.

Rod strickland coming back.......
pimp.gif

Darius Miles is on a team..........
pimp.gif

A punter has signed with the Jets.........
pimp.gif

Tryonn Lue has a new team..........
pimp.gif

Ryan Bowen joins a roster..........
pimp.gif

Tell me how ANY of those would be any different then Jason Williams is back? We could have tons of these threads. I'm excited.
pimp.gif

Juan, I seen plenty of 30 footers from Jason when he was with the Heat. I don't care what his assist to turnover ratio was. Doesn't mean he's worth *^#@.

nobody complains more than you on this entire board CP and I'm not kidding, I'm being serious.

This guy matters to the NBA.....why?
indifferent.gif

No, I wasn't kidding, I'm asking, why does this matter? Was Jason Williams good or something? Did I miss somethin?

Last I checked he made a few pretty passes and bricked 38 footers alot. So him coming back is good..........?

I'm being serious.

Well, the point I was attempting to make is that most professional athletes contribute to the teams they play for to some extent, especially in basketball.Yes, Tyronn Lue, Darius Miles and Ryan Bowen, too. Whether you or anybody else recognizes that or not isn't really important. You act as if they'reirrelevant.

Besides that, in regards to Jason Williams specifically, he is and always has been a fan favorite, as made apparent in this thread. So, yes, it does matter.

If someone wants to make a thread about whomever, they can. Nobody said you had to read it.

I'm not trying to come at you like that, but as a fan of plenty of role players, it really bothers me when people regard them as useless because theyaren't the best player on a respective team.
grin.gif

^
Fair enough, you guys have changed my mind. I simply asked the question why it mattered, you told me, so I'm with you. I'm excited to see Jason backin the NBA sitting on a bench for the rest of the season. Should be sweet.
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
.....NT actually changed your mind??

roll.gif
roll.gif

this cant be real

Whit E. has always been one of my favorite bball players. Hope Boston signs him, or the Knicks.

^
*Whistles quietly to self*
laugh.gif

I hear ya on the role players, but remember, he was once a former King, so of course I am going to have issues against him. I understand their need and whatnot, and keep in mind I root for guys like Vujacic and Powell and dorks like that. I just wouldn't be starting threads about Sasha coming outta retirementor somethin silly like that is all. Same thing with the whole Will Bynum, Darius Miles obsession here on NT. I just never got it.

And Chris Anderson......that one may take me a while to figure out your like for him. I'm workin on it though.
laugh.gif

It has been mentioned countless times when Florida have been playing on ESPN that JWill has been mentoring Nick Calathes.

Nicks been practicing with Jason at his place in Orlando and it was said that they have a close relationship and talk a few times a week.

So Jason never really stepped away from basketball as such maybe all his knees needed was some good rest he must have balled on them to know he can comeback.

Like many of us who are ballas Jason loves to play and thats it hes missing playing and who can blame him he loves the game of basketball.

Peace
Scottie

^dude would beast in this system. but we dont need him with duhon running the point and nate taking over every once in a while.
mia would be a GREAT fit for him, since they need a real point guard.

indifferent.gif

Last I checked he made a few pretty passes and bricked 38 footers alot. So him coming back is good..........?

I'm being serious.

Actually under Hubie Brown he was a very efficient point guard, I believe he even led the league in assist to turnover ratio.

indifferent.gif

I'm being serious.

26mikebibby.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Originally Posted by BangDak

^dude would beast in this system. but we dont need him with duhon running the point and nate taking over every once in a while.
mia would be a GREAT fit for him, since they need a real point guard.
laugh.gif
.. who says we dont have a real pg???? chalmers is doingVERY GOOD as a rookie... dudes is mad underrated..... i would take damn near almost any back up pg over quinn..
jwill?? livingston??? ok nevermind knicks can keep starbury

Back
Top Bottom