Who on here watches Pawn Stars or American Pickers?

I prefer Pawn Stars. But does anybody else think the most of the people who are having their houses picked on American Pickers are low key hoarders? Almost every house has stuff piled to the ceiling and rooms you can barely walk in.

I prefer Pawn Stars. But does anybody else think the most of the people who are having their houses picked on American Pickers are low key hoarders? Almost every house has stuff piled to the ceiling and rooms you can barely walk in.

I watch both but there seasons are too short it seems. Storage wars is that show tho!!!! Yep, yeaaaah!! LLS

I watch both but there seasons are too short it seems. Storage wars is that show tho!!!! Yep, yeaaaah!! LLS

i used to watch antique roadshow with my grandama when i was a youngster and always loved the bring us your crap and it may be worth tons idea. if you enjoy pawn stars/american pickers youd probably enjoy: auction kings, storage wars and auctioneer$ too. i love these kinds of shows.

i used to watch antique roadshow with my grandama when i was a youngster and always loved the bring us your crap and it may be worth tons idea. if you enjoy pawn stars/american pickers youd probably enjoy: auction kings, storage wars and auctioneer$ too. i love these kinds of shows.

People on pawn stars are stupid, selling their stuff for much much under the items value.

Old man and the rest of the crew are all crooks, in my mind.

American pickers
pimp.gif
Iowa boys.

People on pawn stars are stupid, selling their stuff for much much under the items value.

Old man and the rest of the crew are all crooks, in my mind.

American pickers
pimp.gif
Iowa boys.

I like Pawn Stars but I won't watch Pickers. I'm just not a fan of those two dudes. Their receptionist could get it though
pimp.gif

There's quite a few people on here who always bring up that the pawn star dudes are lowballer crooks, but that's their job. If the customer is taking the money after knowing what the COULD get for it on eBay or at auction, then what do they have to complain about?  The Pawn Star dudes are handing out cash on the spot and reselling for 2x more. I thought NT was all about reseller and hustlers?
laugh.gif

I like Pawn Stars but I won't watch Pickers. I'm just not a fan of those two dudes. Their receptionist could get it though
pimp.gif

There's quite a few people on here who always bring up that the pawn star dudes are lowballer crooks, but that's their job. If the customer is taking the money after knowing what the COULD get for it on eBay or at auction, then what do they have to complain about?  The Pawn Star dudes are handing out cash on the spot and reselling for 2x more. I thought NT was all about reseller and hustlers?
laugh.gif

I like Pawn Stars a lot, because not only do you see cool items, but you learn the history behind them, and I learn something new every episode.

I like Pawn Stars a lot, because not only do you see cool items, but you learn the history behind them, and I learn something new every episode.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Storage wars is that show tho!!!! Yep, yeaaaah!! LLS
did this in the bar the other weekend. and everyone broke out yelling like an auction
laugh.gif

granted it was 2 in the morning and everyone was hammered.

YEEEEEAAAAAUUPPP!

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Storage wars is that show tho!!!! Yep, yeaaaah!! LLS
did this in the bar the other weekend. and everyone broke out yelling like an auction
laugh.gif

granted it was 2 in the morning and everyone was hammered.

YEEEEEAAAAAUUPPP!

I watch both & yeah they're entertaining but I have to give the edge to the guys on the road - whereas they guys on Pawn Stars sit back & wait for stuff then offer money for it, the guys on AP are on the road looking for stuff that could be their jackpot.

Stuff that I might even buy, better yet that's a niche market I could see myself doing. Waiting for the episode where they come across some guy's DS Nike/Jordan collection hidden in some building in the deep South lol

Pawn Stars has bigger characters & straight comedy but I like that open road AP camaraderie "what will we find we can buy & flip" angle more...

Has anyone wondered if the people that sell their stuff on these shows WATCH the episode they were featured on & say "Hell I got taken for that [insert name of sold item here]

I watch both & yeah they're entertaining but I have to give the edge to the guys on the road - whereas they guys on Pawn Stars sit back & wait for stuff then offer money for it, the guys on AP are on the road looking for stuff that could be their jackpot.

Stuff that I might even buy, better yet that's a niche market I could see myself doing. Waiting for the episode where they come across some guy's DS Nike/Jordan collection hidden in some building in the deep South lol

Pawn Stars has bigger characters & straight comedy but I like that open road AP camaraderie "what will we find we can buy & flip" angle more...

Has anyone wondered if the people that sell their stuff on these shows WATCH the episode they were featured on & say "Hell I got taken for that [insert name of sold item here]

yea, man every monday
pimp.gif

the short fat guy on american pickers annoys me though

Back
Top Bottom