Who on NT has had their itunes crash on them?? VOL. DEVASTATING

So yesterday i go to connect to wifi and my computer freezes up..so i restart it

go to put my itunes on and @+$@ is acting funny, it was saying some crazy stuff, so eventually i get it up...14,000 songs down the drain
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i got sick...bout fainted, thats not something you can recover from..thats ALOT of music

luckily all the songs are backed up
pimp.gif
just gotta go through and click one by one to get them back in, good thing is i copped some SUPER dank so i can be zooted and realize how much good music i have as im putting it back in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So yesterday i go to connect to wifi and my computer freezes up..so i restart it

go to put my itunes on and @+$@ is acting funny, it was saying some crazy stuff, so eventually i get it up...14,000 songs down the drain
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i got sick...bout fainted, thats not something you can recover from..thats ALOT of music

luckily all the songs are backed up
pimp.gif
just gotta go through and click one by one to get them back in, good thing is i copped some SUPER dank so i can be zooted and realize how much good music i have as im putting it back in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel your pain. When my wifes brother moved in he erased all my songs when he hooked his ipod to our computer. All he said was "Oh, sorry" What a bum. Anyway, there are websites that will help your take the songs off your ipod and put them back on your computer.

I feel your pain. When my wifes brother moved in he erased all my songs when he hooked his ipod to our computer. All he said was "Oh, sorry" What a bum. Anyway, there are websites that will help your take the songs off your ipod and put them back on your computer.

Ouch, I feel for you man. As buggy as this Media Monkey has been I wouldn't be surprised if my mine crashed in the near future. I'm well overdue for a backup, it's been 3 months.

Ouch, I feel for you man. As buggy as this Media Monkey has been I wouldn't be surprised if my mine crashed in the near future. I'm well overdue for a backup, it's been 3 months.

laugh.gif
I'm laughing because I can definitely relate.I eventually got all the songs back,but I was REALLY pissed because the majority of the songs I had were pretty %%+$@@% difficult to come by (that %%+$@@% website was like a goldmine for me).I was really tempted to try and get some cash for my iPod because I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting all that !*%$ back.Glad I didn't.

laugh.gif
I'm laughing because I can definitely relate.I eventually got all the songs back,but I was REALLY pissed because the majority of the songs I had were pretty %%+$@@% difficult to come by (that %%+$@@% website was like a goldmine for me).I was really tempted to try and get some cash for my iPod because I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting all that !*%$ back.Glad I didn't.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Arent all the songs on your computer anyways if they're on itunes?
luckily yeah..all the songs are in my documents so now i just gotta transfer all that back to itunes

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Arent all the songs on your computer anyways if they're on itunes?
luckily yeah..all the songs are in my documents so now i just gotta transfer all that back to itunes

Just backup the library file every once in a while.

problem solved.

Spoiler [+]
troll face

Just backup the library file every once in a while.

problem solved.

Spoiler [+]
troll face

When I start up my iTunes, the whole program just freezes. I can't x it out or anythin', so I have to restart my laptop to start it up again
frown.gif

When I start up my iTunes, the whole program just freezes. I can't x it out or anythin', so I have to restart my laptop to start it up again
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom