Who Pre-Ordered Concord XI ?

287
94
Joined Oct 30, 2000
Just out of curiosity, who pre-ordered the Concord XI's?  Are stores even taking  pre-orders at this point?


 
1,070
302
Joined Jan 16, 2010
I don't think FL's start pre-orders until late september/early october.
Not sure about other places
 
14,304
3,905
Joined Jan 19, 2008
Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I don't think FL's start pre-orders until late september/early october.
Not sure about other places
This. I was tgold to come back in September

I've had my pair ordered for the last 2 months through Nike, but I want a second pair.

  
 
378
10
Joined Aug 2, 2007
I'm not going bananas or anything this early cause I got my pairs on lock down. My dude will get at me when the time is proper. It's summer no need to think about winter
 
1,153
103
Joined Feb 3, 2007
i pre-ordered space jams in september. i'm sure it will be a similar thing for concords.
 
354
10
Joined Feb 19, 2008
i'll wait till oct. or november before i order mine in. i can use the money first somewhere else.
 
136
10
Joined Jul 12, 2011
Footlocker usual takes preorders about 3 wks or so before the release date. That's here in Montreal.
 
72
10
Joined May 3, 2011
Originally Posted by aypi

i'll wait till oct. or november before i order mine in. i can use the money first somewhere else.
Same here my dude, and anyways whats official retail price on these?
 
3,474
1,710
Joined Dec 11, 2005
Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

What's the pre-order price. Extra 20$ or?

It should be the full price including taxes, the only downside is that you have to give out your money a few months prior to receiving the shoes.
 
18
10
Joined Oct 30, 2009
some dude called into my work (FL) today double checking what colorway the 11's are that are releasing. And that he wants 4 pairs. smh if you're copping 4 you should know its the concords
 
48
10
Joined Feb 5, 2008
Originally Posted by Clayface

some dude called into my work (FL) today double checking what colorway the 11's are that are releasing. And that he wants 4 pairs. smh if you're copping 4 you should know its the concords
 ^The definition of a hypebeast.
 
18
10
Joined Oct 30, 2009
Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

Originally Posted by Clayface

some dude called into my work (FL) today double checking what colorway the 11's are that are releasing. And that he wants 4 pairs. smh if you're copping 4 you should know its the concords
 ^The definition of a hypebeast.
yeah man SMH. my manager was like "as long as he's buying 4 pairs I couldn't care less" lol.
 
Top Bottom