Who Pre-Ordered Concord XI ?

Joined Oct 30, 2000
Just out of curiosity, who pre-ordered the Concord XI's?  Are stores even taking  pre-orders at this point?

Joined Jan 16, 2010
I don't think FL's start pre-orders until late september/early october.
Not sure about other places

Joined Jan 19, 2008
Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I don't think FL's start pre-orders until late september/early october.
Not sure about other places
This. I was tgold to come back in September

I've had my pair ordered for the last 2 months through Nike, but I want a second pair.

Joined Aug 2, 2007
I'm not going bananas or anything this early cause I got my pairs on lock down. My dude will get at me when the time is proper. It's summer no need to think about winter

Joined Feb 3, 2007
i pre-ordered space jams in september. i'm sure it will be a similar thing for concords.

Joined Feb 19, 2008
i'll wait till oct. or november before i order mine in. i can use the money first somewhere else.

Joined Jul 12, 2011
Footlocker usual takes preorders about 3 wks or so before the release date. That's here in Montreal.

Joined May 3, 2011
Originally Posted by aypi

i'll wait till oct. or november before i order mine in. i can use the money first somewhere else.
Same here my dude, and anyways whats official retail price on these?

Joined Dec 11, 2005
Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

What's the pre-order price. Extra 20$ or?

It should be the full price including taxes, the only downside is that you have to give out your money a few months prior to receiving the shoes.

Joined Oct 30, 2009
some dude called into my work (FL) today double checking what colorway the 11's are that are releasing. And that he wants 4 pairs. smh if you're copping 4 you should know its the concords

Joined Feb 5, 2008
Originally Posted by Clayface

some dude called into my work (FL) today double checking what colorway the 11's are that are releasing. And that he wants 4 pairs. smh if you're copping 4 you should know its the concords
 ^The definition of a hypebeast.

Joined Oct 30, 2009
Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

Originally Posted by Clayface

^The definition of a hypebeast.
yeah man SMH. my manager was like "as long as he's buying 4 pairs I couldn't care less" lol.

Top Bottom