Who remembers this? Street defense vid- lol

eek.gif
eek.gif
i saw this man kick harder than a car crash on some show last night... all oftheese are oldy but goodie. ponch the face... im sorry... poww... no im not
roll.gif

roll.gif

"Somebody's telling MEEE, that about my wife...I'm sorry sir, but I'm gonna break your leg"

Seriously when this vid was first posted I couldnt get past the first 10 seconds.

BANG BANG BANG

Classic

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Seriously when this vid was first posted I couldnt get past the first 10 seconds.

BANG BANG BANG

Classic

ive seen it soo much.. but still haven got too the end.. i just keep running it back..its soo good
roll.gif

slam it in his face... bong bong dOng

Does he say Stab in the liver or Stand and deliver? But 1 eye for 2 eyes is the way to live life
pimp.gif

Does he say Stab in the liver or Stand and deliver? But 1 eye for 2 eyes is the way to live life
pimp.gif

He definitely says stab in the liver. One of Bas Rutten's favorite moves when he was fighting in Pride was the liver shot. He believed it was the mosteffective body shot because a blow to the liver was the most painful, and therefore would take your opponent off his game the most effectively.

Bas is probably my favorite MMA fighter ever, mostly because he's always seemed like a totally decent guy. When you watch his fights he never fightsdirty, never been one of those guys that keeps punching after the ref calls the fight, and always had a very sportsmanlike attitude. Still deadly though. Andnow he's training Kimbo.

heel to the groin. hahahaha!

"don't do this" at the gun part. lmfao
this video still makes me laugh its been a while since i last saw it.

Back
Top Bottom