"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

I don't see why Meth should get that offended and want to fight Joe. If he doesn't agree with his opinion then simply challenge Joe to a rap/freestyle battle and handle it that way.

People can't voice their opinions anymore without having someone getting hurt. Joe didn't come out and straight out disrespect Meth but I guess with his reputation of airing people out makes people take his comments to the heart.

when people say somethin about another person and they get offended its usually the truth... i mean u wanna fist fight cuz he said he's a better rapper than u? AINT U PUSHIN 40?! GROW THE ++$% UP... go promote how high 2... i swear sometimes i wish i WASNT black... some of yall make us look so stupid...

cosign, how u go from talking about rap to wanting to fight? my people my people. just drop a couple tracks back and forth if its that serious(which i hopemeth doesnt do because he will embarass himself).

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

I don't see why Meth should get that offended and want to fight Joe. If he doesn't agree with his opinion then simply challenge Joe to a rap/freestyle battle and handle it that way.

People can't voice their opinions anymore without having someone getting hurt. Joe didn't come out and straight out disrespect Meth but I guess with his reputation of airing people out makes people take his comments to the heart.

when people say somethin about another person and they get offended its usually the truth... i mean u wanna fist fight cuz he said he's a better rapper than u? AINT U PUSHIN 40?! GROW THE ++$% UP... go promote how high 2... i swear sometimes i wish i WASNT black... some of yall make us look so stupid...

cosign, how u go from talking about rap to wanting to fight? my people my people. just drop a couple tracks back and forth if its that serious(which i hope meth doesnt do because he will embarass himself).

I respect Method Man For what he's done but 2009 He's Finished Seriously. How you gonna wanna fight over words come on grow up "Your Better ThanThat"

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

These two should get into a fist fight. Too many dudes be typing recklessly and making little vids from the confines of they're home acting like they're going to be safe forever.

ignorance at its FINEST... fight over words about a talent? STUPID!!!!!!!
Ignorant how? Some dudes talk too much. This aint no isolated incident. Joey seem to always be talking about the next man. He fails to realizenot everyone's gonna want to talk it out.

These two should get into a fist fight. Too many dudes be typing recklessly and making little vids from the confines of they're home acting like they're going to be safe forever.

Ignorant how? Some dudes talk too much. This aint no isolated incident. Joey seem to always be talking about the next man. He fails to realize not everyone's gonna want to talk it out.
u ignorant because u think they should fight because one guy said he was a better rapper than the other guy? im a better NTer than u, u wannabeef? that $++% sound ******ed and it makes hiphop look bad.

I feel what y'all are saying and maybe this instance doesnt call for a fight, but someone gonna see Joe sooner or later. Everyone's entitled tothey're own, but when your in the public eye you have to learn to keep certain !#%% to yourself. I'm sure EVERY rapper feels he's/she's betterthan the next, but they aint making vids calling ppl out either.

im a better NTer than u, u wanna beef?

Lets........

sboqxz.gif

laugh.gif

lol we can get the cartman/stan on anyday bruh.

but seriously tho, budden is the type of guy that dont hold his toungue on how he feel, whether u agree or disagree. if meth feel some type of way, get in thebooth.

I hope Meth & Red go and slap his mans and put it on camera. Only reason Joe Budden deserves to be on Ed Lover show without this beef no one would careabout here.

And hide behind publications? It's a group decision you numb nuts. And that Cowboy excuse was the worse thing ever. Budden is making me madder and madder.And now he don't want to start beefs? Clown certified. When did the entire Wu Tang Clan bash Joe? You not that important. Ain't nobody blinded by thename Joe you just trash. @!+@ googling Pump It Up.
laugh.gif
@ Meth saying "He need to find a new metaphor".

Ignorant how? Some dudes talk too much. This aint no isolated incident. Joey seem to always be talking about the next man. He fails to realize not everyone's gonna want to talk it out.
i feel u on that but this situation is just dumb... dude said he thinks he's a better rapper... if 2 dudes fight over rap when it wasnt even no beef thats just OD...

Its more then that...
Its just the whole attitude of Joe dissmissing him like he's some little N'...
I love Joe...but there is a big part of me that wants to see method man punch him in the mouth...

ed lover corny... u shouldnt rap if u dont know the members of the furious five? joell ortiz is like 2 years older than me... he wouldnt kno... unless he went back...

let that #*** go...

meth sound like he dont kno what to say... he talkin like joe just played him...

what is talkin reckless about sayin ud rip somebody? old dudes b buggin...

if he aint on radar why u callin the radio JUST to talk about him?

u mad?

No but if you apart of a hip hop super group of "real MC's" you should know.
And reckless is saying "You rip someones head off! They dont write their own $!#!"" and you dont have no reason to be mad at him for what VIBEsaid.
And if some nobody called up Cleveland radio and started saying how your beats are trash etc etc you not gon call in and laugh at old boy? You defending thistoo much Time.

can't believe this crap is still going.

budden > method man.

edit - about to listen to the interviews. I'll be back ..

This isn't about who raps better though. This is just disrespect. I don't know maybe I'm different. But if someone says online "Time is betterthan SHWAP" (hypothetically if Im a rapper) and I come out in an video interview saying "TIME don't write his own $*%*. He's washed up. If hewas here right now I'd rip his head off. It wouldn't even be a contest", I would think you'd be upset like "Aye why is he sayingthis?" It aint like Meth went to VIBE and said yo put me over Joe Budden I'm nicer than him. This was a 3rd party opinion. Joey just has a tendency toput his foot in his mouth.

^ No doubt that Budden says a lot of stupid $%@!.

But he is a student of the game. He really is into rap and everything it entails like he says.
I agree with him. Point blank period .. I'd much rather listen to Budden than anything Meth ever did - wu related, redman related, solo.

This dude say "candence"
laugh.gif

Nah Meth in a different zone though....After a decade and a half of puttin it in...why he gotta defend himself against a nobody like Joe Budden?

Why Joe gotta try to de-rail homeboys whole legacy right before he drop a album?

Its tough enough for young hot MCs to eat in todays climate...you gonna come at a legend trying to stay afloat because of a list that Vibe put out? Talkingbout you'd cut his head off his shoulders and all that?

Its like Joe Johnson goin at Dominique Wilkins because TV Guide put him at #9 on a best players ever list

What is wrong with this dude....for real?

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

can't believe this crap is still going.

budden > method man.

edit - about to listen to the interviews. I'll be back ..

Son nobody outside of hiphop message boards even remembers who Joe Buddens is. I bring him at at school and dudes are like "I thought he was a one anddone". Like people think he's still sleeping in the park they shot "pump it up" in. Straight bum status. If it wasn't for his internetcult following, dude would be driving a forklift at UPS or FedEx.

Lyrically right now, budden may have method man but who cares. Canibus was superior in lyrical ability to LL Cool J and we all know who ended up being moresuccesfull in life. Buddens needs to fall back and play his position. Internet Rapper with a lisp. I swear dude sounds mentally challenged on the mic
laugh.gif

. Like people think he's still sleeping in the park they shot "pump it up" in. Straight bum status.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i see what u mean but i wouldnt wanna fight u over it... id just rip UR head off instead... i think meth scared...

it dont matter tho... say they battle... joe wins... the handful of fans meth got left gone ride wit him regardless... meth wins... the internet gone say joe won...

%+@% is so pointless... 2 nobodies in the CURRENT rap world...

non internet lovin people prolly think they both retired...

And by this logic Wale should have dropped a diss track on H Town Hustler/Mayor when they dissed him on here. Sometimes you gotta ignore thenobodies. Just like boxing they in different weight classes. "Like Pun said You ain't even in miclasa"

Honestly...Buddens is right even though its total disrespect...Meth wouldn't be able to stand a chance with Joey in this day and age...and I put that oneverything
laugh.gif

I asked one of my friends if he'd heard about this "beef".

He goes, "I didn't even know Joe Budden still existed."

laugh.gif

That's exactly how I feel about this situation.

Insecure *$* rapper trying to tear a legend down. Disgusting.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom