Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Ya'll think they've had sex before?

I hope so. 
embarassed.gif

I don't care about this... but I like watching the UFC, so I really have no room to criticize what other people want to watch on TV.

I don't care about this... but I like watching the UFC, so I really have no room to criticize what other people want to watch on TV.

this is cornier than a disney movie. He should have married germoine from Harry potter. she hot.

this is cornier than a disney movie. He should have married germoine from Harry potter. she hot.

Curious24 wrote:
do they kiss the bride?

yeah cuz some lady said she came just to see the kiss cuz Charles and Diana's was weak...i'm guessing they do it after all this stuff...

does Harry have a gf? ya'll think the queen would be ok with him swirlin?
nerd.gif

they do live together...one of the commentators said so earlier...

both Kate and her sister are gorgeous...their mother is too so they'll hopefully age well too

Curious24 wrote:
do they kiss the bride?

yeah cuz some lady said she came just to see the kiss cuz Charles and Diana's was weak...i'm guessing they do it after all this stuff...

does Harry have a gf? ya'll think the queen would be ok with him swirlin?
nerd.gif

they do live together...one of the commentators said so earlier...

both Kate and her sister are gorgeous...their mother is too so they'll hopefully age well too

little dudes sure can sing.
wonder which ones will follow elton john's career path.

little dudes sure can sing.
wonder which ones will follow elton john's career path.

Now that I think about it, who are we Americans to talk??...America has a fixation on a show like the jersey shore, making a public #@@% like Snookie probably a millionaire in a 3 year span...the nerve...lol

Now that I think about it, who are we Americans to talk??...America has a fixation on a show like the jersey shore, making a public #@@% like Snookie probably a millionaire in a 3 year span...the nerve...lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the royal family should do a bacehlor-style show with harry.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the royal family should do a bacehlor-style show with harry.

Back
Top Bottom