Who thinks the niketalk community is the coolest on the net!??

seriously i've NT is the 2nd site i go to everytime i get online, after i check my emails

for the past 6 years this has been the spot for me..... feels like i know alot of people on here, the stories are timeless, the beefs are hilarious
this is like a big school with a bunch of different types of people with different views and opinions, you learn alot.... you laugh alot
too many memories....
this place is home

NT all day (literally)
pimp.gif

NT has been my #2 option along with Facebook.

The classic threads, the different personalities of our many members, the comedy, all the useful info I get in music, sports, and general, the beefs andbannings, and important upcoming sales from Karmaloop and other clothing sites just make up my experience here.

I love NT, despite being a constant running joke on this board.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

If you keep a site with the same people all the time, it's gonna feel cliqueish. People always cosigning the same people and people always hating on the dude that everybody hates on. That's how I feel.
That already happens tho. Cliques = 'teams'. People always co-sign those with high post counts, regardless of what they post or do.Everyone hates on certain people for no reason on here.

As far as OP's question,
I like this place the most, out of any other message board I've seen/joined. I think that NT takes up about 90% of my internet time now... and has reallycaused me to be on the internet a lot more than before I found the site. Most of y'all on here are cool, and there's a few that are just
smh.gif
. But I love you all the same.

Back
Top Bottom