Who wants $100 worth of free Google AdWords money? Give me honest critique of my site and it's your

OK so check this out:

I'm giving you with 3 Google AdWords Codes that will work in USA and Canada only. Codes will not work in other countries. You must spend $25 in order to see credit in your account. Codes can only be used with new AdWords accounts and can't be used on account older than 14 days. All codes guaranteed to work, that's on my mama.  Do not apply more than one code to each account.

Three codes should be used on three accounts. Trying to use more than one code on one account will void the coupon code, so once you use one successfully, report back here and let me know so i can cross it off the list.
6T3VH-4J4YU-GP4V 

9XAA6-HLJRP-PE33 

44MX7-3URVK-W9CG
remember to post when you get one working, ONE CODE, ONE ACCOUNT.  don't mess this up being greedy.  i know a couple of you guys on here with online businesses that could use this.

and check out my site, since I haven't figured out how to get a sig on here yet, either that, or NT doesn't think I deserve a sig anymore.  I just launched it the day before yesterday, but i need a little traffic, and some harsh criticism, so help a brother out.

aesthetx.com

like me on facebook too, if you don't mind.

thanks, and you're welcome.

Last edited:
too much reading brah

explain it in simple man terms and maybe we have a deal

Your site looks much better than the other guy who posted his graphic design website.

I thought it was a bodybuilding site from the name.

Edit:

You don't need a checkout

Last edited:
looks cool,
recent posts goes way too far down + the wording in the title doesn't sound proffessional
buttons move, but don't direct me to anything

I didnt use any codes btw

so what do you do with google adwords money? is it like currency for the google store? or do I need a website to take part in this situation?

anyway I would clean up the homepage, use better pics if your going the stock photo library route for the homepage, make people click the links/tabs at the top to see your portfolio, blog, etc. Why would I click the tabs at the top if everything is scroll-able on the home page. Move the bottom info area where its dark grey up where the porfolio, blog, etc. sections are. Good luck.

so what do you do with google adwords money? is it like currency for the google store? or do I need a website to take part in this situation?
anyway I would clean up the homepage, use better pics if your going the stock photo library route for the homepage, make people click the links/tabs at the top to see your portfolio, blog, etc. Why would I click the tabs at the top if everything is scroll-able on the home page. Move the bottom info area where its dark grey up where the porfolio, blog, etc. sections are. Good luck.
thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it.

Adwords money is money that websites can use to drive traffic to their site very quickly.   You start an ad campaign using keywords that you think people will look for,  then google charges you to put you site in their ads.  

my goal at this point is to build this company from nothing, succeed, and put other folks up on game.  I would have used the codes for myself, but my account has been active for too long, the codes won't apply.  So anyone who hasnt signed up for adwords yet can use it for any site.

even if you dont have a website, you can use it to max out your dropbox referrals fast

i know you guys will tell me the truth, thats why i feel obligated to share something, i can't post pics of girls anymore like I used to because my girl knows about NT now, so i post on eggshells.

Wish I could, but I already have an adwords account. The criticism that I can give is you need to have a focus. It seems like you are trying to tie in too many services, i.e. SEO work and web design. I wouldn't want to get my website/ app built by a spot that claims to do SEO as well. If you are into web/app development, focus only on development. If you are into design, focus only on design and branding. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me, I design and code web and mobile apps as well and would love to help.

Back
Top Bottom