Who wants to help me rob the Cash Cab?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by JayHood23

There are cameras in there, you'd get caught
then let's just hijack the car and burn it afterwards... i thought NT was hard... you guys are sounding real soft right now
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dude is 6'6 i dont know if you want to mess with him.
ohwell.gif

also weighs like 100lbs..dude is scrawny..we'll take him with the cab and after he's given up the money DC gives him for the show we could clean outhis bank accounts
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Dude is 6'6 i dont know if you want to mess with him.
ohwell.gif

also weighs like 100lbs..dude is scrawny..we'll take him with the cab and after he's given up the money DC gives him for the show we could clean out his bank accounts
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He's actually a pretty big dude. His stand up didn't do much for me though... another good reason to rob him.

wait...

do you mean cash cab, as in the dudes who drive around queens in a minivan and offer to give u rides from wherever to jamaica for $2-4, or the armored carswith security guards packing shotguns?

based on the replies im guessing im not the only one with confused...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

wait...

do you mean cash cab, as in the dudes who drive around queens in a minivan and offer to give u rides from wherever to jamaica for $2-4, or the armored cars with security guards packing shotguns?

based on the replies im guessing im not the only one with confused...
it's a gameshow...

cashcab2.jpg

Should make a NT summit in NY with AK47 and AR required. So when we rob, we gon hit strong. Then we got our air maxes on so we can pill out on them boysHussain Bolt Style in the case of a police foot chase.

We just gotta find out the routes he takes often. Watch like 15 episodes and narrow it down. I'm assuming Union Square or Hell's Kitchen.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

We just gotta find out the routes he take often. Watch like 15 episodes and narrow it down. I'm assuming Union Square or Hell's Kitchen.

dude stays downtown for the most part... i noticed he never picks people up or takes them anywhere north of like 50th...
laugh.gif

We just gotta find out the routes he take often. Watch like 15 episodes and narrow it down. I'm assuming Union Square or Hell's Kitchen.

dude stays downtown for the most part... i noticed he never picks people up or takes them anywhere north of like 50th...
laugh.gif
So we basically narrowed it down... and there aren't that many Caucasian taxi drivers in NYC. A taxi van stands out too.

We can set up 2 NT scouts for each block and communicate through walkie talkies.

laugh.gif
So we basically narrowed it down... and there aren't that many Caucasian taxi drivers in NYC. A taxi van stands out too.

We can set up 2 NT scouts for each block and communicate through walkie talkies.
i like the initiative you're showing - i knew NT was still grimey.

I'm with it.

Just hit me on the walkie talkie, I'll be walking around with the strip of spikes ready to roll on thestreet to bust out the tires.

Smh at this show just disappearing and reappearing whenver it feels like word its not even on like every week or something but me and my boy had this idea totry and find the one in Toronto
grin.gif
we did it for 3 days just walkingaround downtown and stopping every mini van taxi we saw but dude was never to be found
smh.gif

Question is who is gonna split the money, whoever takes the lute is gonna get smoked by their fellow NT'er word to Dark Knight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom