who was searching for that Wii today??

this guys runnin down the street holdin 2 wii's on some puersuit to happines type shiiii

laugh.gif

I got mine this morning at 6. It isn't for me - it is for my Uncle.

I was going to buy two (was with a friend) but decided against it. There was only one more, and some guy who came a minute later was trying to get one for hisdaughter. I figured it wasn't worth the profit. Seeing his excitement and being thankful for it > $100, even though it would have been easy money.

For the NYC ppl whose still looking for a wii, the nintendo store by rockefeller center receives a huge shipment every day.

yea they have like 200 wiis per day but that line is full of crack heads and shady people

YO! at work we got 123 Wii's in and we had been telling customers all week. i was at work until 12:30 but cats started setting up tents at 10:30 before weeven closed i got outta there at 12:30 there were 30 people outside. mind its 20 degrees outside. so i come in at 7:30 and all Wii's have been accountedfor via ticket passing and they even had to send 14 people away. smh at any parent who would stand outside for that long so there kids wont cry... ITS NOTWORTH IT!!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

smh at any parent who would stand outside for that long so there kids wont cry... ITS NOT WORTH IT!!

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

come back and say the same thing when YOURE a parent. its not about not wanting to see their kids cry, its the opposite....its about seeing their faceslight up and how you feel knowing that YOU made them feel that way.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Wait..... These are hard to find??

I see them all the time in stores around here.

How much profit can you make?

not much anymore...youre a couple weeks late

still can't believe these are hard to find, i remember when i got mine back in march, i just ask my local gamestop if they had one, they said no but theone down the street had a couple so they called and held it for me.. and i picked it up a couple minutes later with ease

i only play guitar hero 3 on it, thats about it...

I had a inside scoop on some for about 2 weeks that Kmart was releasing them Sunday, they keep them back stock for weeks until there add comes out so I'vebeen waiting & waiting....

sat I seen a few go for 350 on ebay, so I said ehh not worth it having to get up at 3am.

There's quite a few on craigslist. I'm thinking there will be one more batch before Christmas.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

smh at any parent who would stand outside for that long so there kids wont cry... ITS NOT WORTH IT!!

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

come back and say the same thing when YOURE a parent. its not about not wanting to see their kids cry, its the opposite....its about seeing their faces light up and how you feel knowing that YOU made them feel that way.

well i AM a parent and if it takes a game for your child to be happy shame on u for making a child be that materialistic!! thats what wrong with these kidsthese days! they think mommy and daddy dont love them if they dont stand in line 10 hours for a damn game... my kid is happy when i take her to the park and toget ice cream... but id be damned if any1 tells me happiness comes from material +#@+...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
{

Back
Top Bottom