Who was the better collegiate two-way player: Charles Woodson or Chris Gamble?

Me and my homie had this debate. Chris Gamble went to my HS in Fort Lauderdale FL but, growing up in the 90s, C. Woodson was my man. He won me over with that '97 Heisman season. I told my homie who I was debating with that Charles was the best. I wont even mention his collegiate accolades So, who would you want in college as a two-way threat? I take C. Woodson. (N

Me and my homie had this debate. Chris Gamble went to my HS in Fort Lauderdale FL but, growing up in the 90s, C. Woodson was my man. He won me over with that '97 Heisman season. I told my homie who I was debating with that Charles was the best. I wont even mention his collegiate accolades So, who would you want in college as a two-way threat? I take C. Woodson. (N

In my opinion its Woodson hands down. Gable isnt even on the same level as Woodson.

In my opinion its Woodson hands down. Gable isnt even on the same level as Woodson.

Woodson is the only defensive player to win the Heisman end of discussion.

The kid Woodson plays DEFENSIVE.

Woodson is the only defensive player to win the Heisman end of discussion.

The kid Woodson plays DEFENSIVE.

Woodson would talk junk to you, and actually go out and do what he said at Michigan!! Woodson

Woodson would talk junk to you, and actually go out and do what he said at Michigan!! Woodson

Back
Top Bottom