Who was the chick back in 03/04 that NT use to always post...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

blondsoccerplyr?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

People actually follow my blog?
laugh.gif

That's not jacket girl but that girl stole my vintage Nike track jacket and gave it to her boyfriend.
30t6p3b.gif
No offense taken. That girl is gross.
laugh.gif

Mabel is on fb. So is Angela.
oh sweet jeezs.
nerd.gif

since we are on the topic of these girls from back in the days who is this?? i had her pics saved on my computer but i dont remember her
laugh.gif

i got some other pics also

Originally Posted by dalilboy

since we are on the topic of these girls from back in the days who is this?? i had her pics saved on my computer but i dont remember her
laugh.gif

WayTooMuchHoney. Gone too soon 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Haha I remember these photos...Who remembers the infamous BK Chicken Fries thread?! LMAO. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was a lurker on NT before that thread. I still remember like the first two posts... heres a pic of Melinda from real word

"MAN i'd love to put my chicken in between those fries!!!
pimp.gif
"

also yall leave aaclaire a lone she was my first love!!!! I will vow to make her pure and undo the tarnish ben baller has done.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Always wanted to hold her hand

i know everyone else is saying this but thats not jacket girl.

Jacket Girl WAS 206's girl. well thats what he said anyway.

she WAS exotic looking. light tan skin, some kind of a asian/pacific ilsander style almond eyes, bangs yes. brown hair. wearing a green parka....?

she was gorgeous.

Noreen was hella hot, like Kate Ground style though. toe issues.

DanPat.........hot diggity dog she was fine. pretty sure i have tons of pics of her. can provide link if you want. can't vouch for the rest of the pics on that site though. i got linked up so don't turn pedo on me.

so far. no pics of jacket girl have come into play.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by kiendienn

jacket girl from kingcrux's blog

anyone got the OG pic?  this one, i am not impressed
ohwell.gif
I thought "jacket girl" was the white girl with bangs smiling away from the camera outside at night...
That's definitely the jacket girl I remember. Possibly 206's girl...?

Who was that other chick from somewhere in Cali that worked at a shoe store? variant Jessica Alba looking chick. dudes were obsessed with her for the longest...

I think your talking about the chick that worked at Union, I remember Bobby Hundreds posted a pic of her on here holding a sign shouting out NT

Terrible how chitownlegend took those photos out of Waytoomuchhoney's photobucket and got hella praise, only to find out some years later dude was a big fat phony.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Terrible how chitownlegend took those photos out of Waytoomuchhoney's photobucket and got hella praise, only to find out some years later dude was a big fat phony.
roll.gif
ahhh good times

OGMIKEY wrote:

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif

tired.gif

Always wanted to hold her hand
This, she also has a pic with just a brah/underwear...someone post that...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by DC5 06

I thought "jacket girl" was the white girl with bangs smiling away from the camera outside at night...
That's definitely the jacket girl I remember. Possibly 206's girl...?

Who was that other chick from somewhere in Cali that worked at a shoe store? variant Jessica Alba looking chick. dudes were obsessed with her for the longest...

I think your talking about the chick that worked at Union, I remember Bobby Hundreds posted a pic of her on here holding a sign shouting out NT

real life...

Wow i remember dudes use to BEAST on that chick from union... Someone made a thread and every NTer from so cal knew who that chick was...
(was it union or la hoya mall? )
well the pic i was talking about was the pic posted of the blonde with the vandals... who the heck is she...

Back
Top Bottom