Who was the chick back in 03/04 that NT use to always post...

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by mjbetch

If I'm not mistaken, Shortypop's in jail now.

Interesting.
More on this story, good sir.

she either selling da box, or trafficin' for a dude...thats why females usually hit da pen...

I just remembered about bourne supremacy 
devil.gif
There was another good looking girl that dated phouvnieg (spelling) and was friends with Sais.  I think misana was her sn.

940sicc3 wrote:

damn i remember this pic. who's girl was this?
nerd.gif

and this girl is
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

2isa7gl.jpg

how can one forget
laugh.gif

shortypops girl, i know her gov but not droppin it, she the homie she's now married and has a child on the way... lls this brings back crazy memories from the early NT days doe
goldenchild9 wrote:
Member this bi chick?^^^ 
2i1pob7.jpg
roll.gif
7c92558e63372573217a67f78941e33fa9f48d8.jpg

yea...she was from DC or w/e...maaad nudes courtesy of hoodtawk

Know her too went to middle and high school with her, she's now an earth loving vegan lesbian. lost all the nudes though 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjbetch

If I'm not mistaken, Shortypop's in jail now.

Interesting.

she either selling da box, or trafficin' for a dude...thats why females usually hit da pen...

NT is slipping. There's a website asking for donations for her bail. I think she's in on theft. I was crying when I saw the site. Guess thy bought her Internet popularity would help her out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Interesting.

NT is slipping. There's a website asking for donations for her bail. I think she's in on theft. I was crying when I saw the site. Guess thy bought her Internet popularity would help her out.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...honestly, cant say I'm surprised. Looks like Uncle Murda is having the last laugh.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

How has Shortypop not been shown?  remember she dated that dude from DC or whatever and that dude in NYC was hitting and they got into some major beef on here
pretty sure all 12 toes of that Alaskan chick would be no problem...she got room like that blond chick's sneaker 

dizzy.
and the dude with all the photoshops. the pic on the train and the smirk he had
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by StillIn729

How has Shortypop not been shown?  remember she dated that dude from DC or whatever and that dude in NYC was hitting and they got into some major beef on here
pretty sure all 12 toes of that Alaskan chick would be no problem...she got room like that blond chick's sneaker 

dizzy.
and the dude with all the photoshops. the pic on the train and the smirk he had
roll.gif
Revolvers Fresh

Wooooow. NT made me feel better after this thread.

Thanks for the quick trip down memory lane guys.

Stepheezy(Sp?) was pretty decent if my memory serves me right.

Who was that Indian chick that posted in the WDYWT threads back in the day?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom