Who will be waking up in Vegas this weekend?

Seems like half of the Bay Area will be there. Anyone else heading out this weekend?

I was just there this weekend.
ohwell.gif

i'll be there. driving from LA. the I-15 Freeway is about to be a Filipino club on Friday night. lol

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i'll be there. driving from LA. the I-15 Freeway is about to be a Filipino club on Friday night. lol
Hopefully I'll be on the 15 before the sun gets out. Leaving the Bay at 11pm...trying not to mash it down there. Most of my friends eitherjust landed there or are headed to the airport at sometime during the day. XS is going to look absurd Saturday night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by pianoman52

roll.gif
The 15 will be DEEP this weekend.

roll.gif
no lie my gf family is gonna roll deep

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by proper english

not me. SMFH.
My friend is staying at the Jockey Club
roll.gif

He asked me how good is it and i said its one of the best
laugh.gif

hahaahahaha cold.

Honestly Jockey Club aint THAT bad if you on a budget or if you just usin up some timeshare that was gonna go to waste anyways. As far as time shareproperties go, I prefer the Polo Towers.

My boss and his fam. On top of it he got 6th row tickets for the fight for free. I gotta stay and work. I'm 23 and never been there.

me and some folks considered going for fight weekend.

but being from san francisco, we want to go to vegas to see new people. going to vegas for a manny fight defeats the point since daly city is basicallyrelocating to vegas this weekend.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom