Who will dominate college basketball this year?? vol. predictions

Will Buford is being overlooked like crazy IMO.

Didn't have a good game against UK, but he'll be the man in C-bus.

Yeah probably Austin Rivers, jus' cause of the hype.

People around my way slurp him
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Who is Subzero?

austin rivers. isn't it a self given nickname too??
laugh.gif
Yes, yes it is.

I expect Sullinger to win NPOY though.  Dark horse Andre Drummond if the kid plays like he can.

The obvious ones: Barnes, Sullinger, P.Jones, Terrence Jones, Rivers, Jardine, etc.

Melsahn Basabe (NY kid in Iowa, really high on him)
Trevor Mbakwe (clearcut #1 player in MN, had some late NBA looks last year but back with Tubby)
Doug McDermott (plays for his dad, emerged last season)
Peyton Siva (still incredibly young)
Robbie Hummel (returns from his second knee injury)
Royce White (will be huge for Hoiberg, if he keeps himself out of trouble he will make Iowa State a team to watch)
Joshua Smith (big boy)
Quincy Acy (does a lot of things well, needs to improve his offensive game still)

Etc.

Will Buford is being overlooked like crazy IMO.
This is a good point.

Won't dominate, but he's being overlooked.  One of the better veterans in the B1G.

That white boy that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Allen[/color] posted from ISU has skills.  Dude was putting in work on Scoop in the first round at the Q.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif
at Sullinger

indifferent.gif
Dude is good don't get me wrong, but he is way overhyped. I watched him play live twice last season and he was everything short of spectacular. When OSU played us, it was Diebler that killed us. Went 12/14 from deep. Only missed his first and last 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at Sullinger

indifferent.gif
Dude is good don't get me wrong, but he is way overhyped. I watched him play live twice last season and he was everything short of spectacular. When OSU played us, it was Diebler that killed us. Went 12/14 from deep. Only missed his first and last 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Diebler was killing whoever your team is because they were doubling Sully down low.

To say he's overrated as a NBA prospect is one thing (I might agree), but to say he's over hyped at the college level is FOOLISH, to put it nicely.
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle Fogg.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Diebler was killing whoever your team is because they were doubling Sully down low.

To say he's overrated as a NBA prospect is one thing (I might agree), but to say he's over hyped at the college level is FOOLISH, to put it nicely.
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle Fogg.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Let's agree to disagree. Like I said, Sully is good no question about that. NPOY? No way

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by AME416

^
laugh.gif
 @ that gif
Austin rivers is destined to be the man but we shall see...

Destined to be the man?  Stop it.

And Sully is the front runner for NPOY at this point.  With a watered down B10 he's gonna eat and put up numbers.

I hope and pray the NBA comes back because if not, the CBB thread is gonna be filled with pure goons
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom