Who will sell more Wale or J.Cole? and was Big sean debut a fail?

This dude said Currensy is bigger than Cole
indifferent.gif

But he lives in Ohio so what does he know
roll.gif

LAME

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

LAME

did my thoughts upset u? calm down

im too grown to be a lame...

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

LAME

did my thoughts upset u? calm down

im too grown to be a lame...

I think the reason why Wale is big in south before the MMG thing is because of the HBCU's.......every HBCU I go to I run into some DMV people that worship this man

I think the reason why Wale is big in south before the MMG thing is because of the HBCU's.......every HBCU I go to I run into some DMV people that worship this man

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Supposedly he was under-shipped 
I'm sick of hearing this. Every time an artist doesn't break 100k, they were under-shipped. 
We need to call in WHO because this is becoming an epidemic. 

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Supposedly he was under-shipped 
I'm sick of hearing this. Every time an artist doesn't break 100k, they were under-shipped. 
We need to call in WHO because this is becoming an epidemic. 

After going to clubs/parties this weekend Just know that Big Sean is going to continue to sell and that boy will be BIG...... Also as much as i like Wale i think Meek is going to be the sleeper pick in MMG. I swear this dude was on the radio like he was Hov in NY this weekend and hes working with EVERYBODY

IMO hes one big single away from really becoming a big hip hop threat

After going to clubs/parties this weekend Just know that Big Sean is going to continue to sell and that boy will be BIG...... Also as much as i like Wale i think Meek is going to be the sleeper pick in MMG. I swear this dude was on the radio like he was Hov in NY this weekend and hes working with EVERYBODY

IMO hes one big single away from really becoming a big hip hop threat

Who cares if Cole toured with Jay Z? That doesn't mean anything. People go specifically to go see Hov and don't care who this no name opening for him is.
I can say I've never heard anyone from around my way mention Cole. I bring him up and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Everyone knows Curren$y because of Wiz. Sean is a God here, but that's because I live right outside Detroit. Wale is probably the biggest out of any of them.

So based on the people I know and what's going on in my city I'd say:

Wale > J. Cole in sales.

Who cares if Cole toured with Jay Z? That doesn't mean anything. People go specifically to go see Hov and don't care who this no name opening for him is.
I can say I've never heard anyone from around my way mention Cole. I bring him up and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Everyone knows Curren$y because of Wiz. Sean is a God here, but that's because I live right outside Detroit. Wale is probably the biggest out of any of them.

So based on the people I know and what's going on in my city I'd say:

Wale > J. Cole in sales.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Yea I don't see why people make a fuss over others saying Currensy is bigger than J.Cole, cause it's the truth. He's bigger than Cole for the fact that he's been around since 2004,
actually has albums in the stores, and in a way is piggybacking off off Wiz (not in a back way either).

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Yea I don't see why people make a fuss over others saying Currensy is bigger than J.Cole, cause it's the truth. He's bigger than Cole for the fact that he's been around since 2004,
actually has albums in the stores, and in a way is piggybacking off off Wiz (not in a back way either).

Curren$y ISN'T bigger than Cole!!!

Cole isn't largely popular but when ppl (I've seen) hear him they throw up the diamond.

Only internet lurkers & sneaker heads (some not all) has even heard a (post Cash Money) track

Cole isn't largely popular but when ppl (I've seen) hear him they throw up the diamond.

Only internet lurkers & sneaker heads (some not all) has even heard a (post Cash Money) track

Curren$y IS bigger than Cole. It just depends on where you live and what the demographic is. I guarantee you if I took a poll out of everyone that graduated in my senior class this year about 90% would know Curren$y. Mad people here rock with him. He's a common name to be brought up. I don't think you realize how big Wiz is. And by association Curren$y is pretty big because of it.
Not a damn person knows about Cole that I know. The only person I know that listens to him is one of my boys who is a producer.

Curren$y IS bigger than Cole. It just depends on where you live and what the demographic is. I guarantee you if I took a poll out of everyone that graduated in my senior class this year about 90% would know Curren$y. Mad people here rock with him. He's a common name to be brought up. I don't think you realize how big Wiz is. And by association Curren$y is pretty big because of it.
Not a damn person knows about Cole that I know. The only person I know that listens to him is one of my boys who is a producer.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

You just described J.Cole

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

You just described J.Cole

makes no sense to keep going back and forth...most ppl in here arguing on currensy behalf aint bought a one of the last 3 cds he released...or can even name his biggest song since the cash money split
and to the homie talking bout the jay-z tour aint mean sssh...my point clearly went over your head...

Back
Top Bottom