Who would win UConn women's basketball team or Centenary men's basketball team?

Centenary would beat them bad.
laugh.gif

This arguement that they can beat a College men's team is stupid when they can't matchup. Skills,yes,  but that wont help you when your struggling to get cross halfcourt or getting a shot off because your getting bothered by someone who's bigger, stronger, bigger wingspan etc ...add to the fact that most teams have 6'6, 6'7 dudes and they have what one 6'5 girl. they wouldn't grab %#!$ rebounds. They're good but damm.

I'd say you could take a team of the 12 best women college players and they'd still lose to the worst mens team. They'd probably lose to the top 10 HS teams too.

Side note, Auriemma coached his sons AAU team. They waxed us by like 40
laugh.gif
one of the parents on our team even got his autograph after the game
30t6p3b.gif

I'd say you could take a team of the 12 best women college players and they'd still lose to the worst mens team. They'd probably lose to the top 10 HS teams too.

Side note, Auriemma coached his sons AAU team. They waxed us by like 40
laugh.gif
one of the parents on our team even got his autograph after the game
30t6p3b.gif

Any team in division I or II would beat them. Some of the elite high school teams would probably beat them as well. Hell, I think any HS team with decent size would beat them. Yes, the UCONN women would no doubt have more skill than many of these teams. However, they're just not going to be able to compete in terms of size and athletic ability. UCONN wouldn't block any shots or get any rebounds. They're going to get killed in the paint. I think they'd have trouble competing in transition as well against the quicker men's players. The only way UCONN wins is if they catch fire from outside and are able to run a perfect offense and make next to no mistakes. But they're just going to have so much trouble scoring against men who are bigger, stronger, and quicker.

Any team in division I or II would beat them. Some of the elite high school teams would probably beat them as well. Hell, I think any HS team with decent size would beat them. Yes, the UCONN women would no doubt have more skill than many of these teams. However, they're just not going to be able to compete in terms of size and athletic ability. UCONN wouldn't block any shots or get any rebounds. They're going to get killed in the paint. I think they'd have trouble competing in transition as well against the quicker men's players. The only way UCONN wins is if they catch fire from outside and are able to run a perfect offense and make next to no mistakes. But they're just going to have so much trouble scoring against men who are bigger, stronger, and quicker.

If UCONN had Griner from Baylor, they could beat that team.
only thing that Uconn Lacks is Size, not talent to beat them.

If UCONN had Griner from Baylor, they could beat that team.
only thing that Uconn Lacks is Size, not talent to beat them.

UCONN would get rolled. Absolutely no way in hell they could keep guards out of the paint. And the bigs could get anything they want on the block.

Centenary would dominate on the boards and push the tempo and turn it into a track meet.

UCONN would get rolled. Absolutely no way in hell they could keep guards out of the paint. And the bigs could get anything they want on the block.

Centenary would dominate on the boards and push the tempo and turn it into a track meet.

was brought up the other night.  My pops says Maya Moore wouldnt even be High school class A All-state here in Michigan.
I think she could be but at the same time there is no way UConn beats The Gents.
Did have to clown my boy when this debate was brought up cuz he played there.

was brought up the other night.  My pops says Maya Moore wouldnt even be High school class A All-state here in Michigan.
I think she could be but at the same time there is no way UConn beats The Gents.
Did have to clown my boy when this debate was brought up cuz he played there.

UConn would get scraped. If they played with girl size balls it would be closer but still a blowout. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread they'd be dealing with dudes who are bigger, faster and more athletic. They aren't shooting over anyone, driving past anyone, or bodying anyone down low, on a regular basis. It's just not happening.

UConn would get scraped. If they played with girl size balls it would be closer but still a blowout. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread they'd be dealing with dudes who are bigger, faster and more athletic. They aren't shooting over anyone, driving past anyone, or bodying anyone down low, on a regular basis. It's just not happening.

Back
Top Bottom