Who would you label as a "cancer?" This can be for any sport....

Someone who may put up #'s, but is no good for team morale...someone who can change the lockerroom environment for the worse, by way of theiractions....a bonafide loser....like I said, this can be for any sport....I'll start with the NBA, and add more later on....

Z-Bo (look at the lift on his jumper
laugh.gif
)
f716088ce2f795d6bc8cea44528eef7d-getty-76074996nd013_bulls_knicks.jpg

Stephon Marbury
capt.1bafd69979ab4fe795acdfa0360907c2.kings_knicks_basketball_nyjj107.jpg

Ricky D
95fe89fc194a8210cfcb23689edd750c-getty-76075397vb004_bucks_heat.jpg

TO. Hands down imo.

Z-Bo is a great choice for basketball

Milton Bradley for baseball? Not sure if he's the worst, but he's probably close.

definately quentin richardson, jamal crawford, eddy curry, along with the two you mentioned
laugh.gif

How is Chad Johnson a loser ?

I understand disliking a player for whatever personal reasons, but a cancer to his team ?

Barry Bonds.
Randy Moss.
Zach Randolph.

The thing with "cancers" is that you can have them on your team and succeed as long as there is somebody to cancel him out.
Randy isn't going to be acting selfish with Brady and Belichick. Sheffield was reasonably good while on Jeter's team.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How is Chad Johnson a loser ?

I understand disliking a player for whatever personal reasons, but a cancer to his team ?
Everytime i hear him speak, its ME or I. I swear to you, I have never heard him say an US or WE. Im in Ohio, and I hear the grumblings coming fromCincy. Carson Palmer has come out and said, there are too many individuals on that team. Even in the Keyshawn interview, he kept saying "that is how Iplay", Chad be listenin to too much Rockko and Jeezy.

Man, people had love for Zbo when he got traded to NY, now he is a cancer again? I sure am glad Portland got rid of him, I never liked him. I def think Barrybonds is. Could A-Rod be considered one? Where ever he goes and gets to the playoffs, his team can't get it done. Don't know if that is a cancer orwhat, but it is something.

I can't wait till the day internet dudes get into fights with athletes for comments that they made on message boards. it's bound to happen one day.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Man, people had love for Zbo when he got traded to NY, now he is a cancer again? I sure am glad Portland got rid of him, I never liked him. I def think Barry bonds is. Could A-Rod be considered one? Where ever he goes and gets to the playoffs, his team can't get it done. Don't know if that is a cancer or what, but it is something.
I think people got blinded by the 20/10....it looks nice on paper, but it doesn't tell the whole story. There was the low FG% from the 4 spot, hisdefense, and most importantly the effect his shot selection had on the rest of the team. He may have looked at himself as a leader, but he wasn'trespected....there was a lot going on behind the scenes in Portland. They couldn't have been happier to have gotten rid of him, and handed the keys to thecar to B.Roy.....it's HIS squad...

TO. Hands down imo
What has TO done to 'cancer' up the Cowboys? Help lead them to the wild card last year? Help lead them to a home field advange, 1st roundby week, playoff birth?

Back
Top Bottom