Whoa, I think I found "Sup My Hat Too Big" Guy via Facebook. Is it him?

We all remember the the classic "Sup my Hat Too Big" photo.
MyHatsTooBig.jpg

Was on facebook and seen my boy on the left in a picture with who I believe looks to be the "Sup My Hat Too Big" guy.

Could it be?

36600_3295612752527_1334070431_32706368_481529355_n.jpg

the kid you posted looks younger than the one in the original pic,

the original pic is like 8 years old so that dude should be way older by now. im pretty sure a few nters actually know in IRL

1274465753023.gif

BTW, his fb has been posted before and every picture is literally exactly like the OG.  Fitted 3x too big and throwing the peace sign

8 years ago makes sense tho, my boy is 24 so I'm assuming the dude on the right would be around the same age.
The Hat too big photo looks like the kid is around 15-18 years old.

If the dude is from Long Island it could be him man.

Or maybe I'm just trippin but I think it looks like him 
laugh.gif

real life...

why re-find him... he was originally first posted... then years later he was founf on myspace and a whole new thread of him ensued...

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

8 years ago makes sense tho, my boy is 24 so I'm assuming the dude on the right would be around the same age.

laugh.gif

Kid is not from LI, he's from the Bronx, grew up on my wife's block, see him still when I go around to visit my inlaws, been telling my wife I want to take a picture with the legend to post on NT
laugh.gif
but she hits me with the
indifferent.gif
kid's hat still too big, polo sized down though....I wonder if he's aware of the online buffoonery at his expense all these years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

doesnt even look remotely like him 
laugh.gif

I know you guys really don't like looking like nerds. 
But some prescription glasses will help you guys alot. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

laugh.gif

Kid is not from LI, he's from the Bronx, grew up on my wife's block, see him still when I go around to visit my inlaws, been telling my wife I want to take a picture with the legend to post on NT
laugh.gif
but she hits me with the
indifferent.gif
kid's hat still too big, polo sized down though....I wonder if he's aware of the online buffoonery at his expense all these years
laugh.gif
1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Back
Top Bottom