Whoa....Paul from the Diamond Center is @ my work.

Joined Feb 21, 2002
Man so I come back from a Jamba Juice and I walk into work sippin some white gummi bear. I turn to the left and sittin at my managers desh is this old guy in a red polo and a red 49ers hat. Dude lookin like he stuck in 1984 and he is just posting up here at work like he owns the place.

I glance at him and low and behold it is Paul from the mother'in Diamond Center.

I loved his commercials, I remember watching him after the old adam west Batmans on the WB and his commericals would always come on. I'm gunna take a pic with him and post it on here as soon as i get home. Dude looks hella old too but he damn near as old as Jesus.

LOL just wanted to share.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily

fongstarr

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I used to always hate his commercials but in an odd way, they worked for what it is. I think it was also cause of those horribly bad actors that they would hire for his skits. But when ever I think of the Diamond Center, I always think of Paul and that mustache.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Joined Mar 8, 2003
The Jewelry Exchange bling ****** >>>> Paul + his crackhead lookin Santas helpers lol

but, yeah, Paul & his cheesy commercials are OG.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Joined Nov 16, 2003
Damn i thought that dude died cause i ain't seen him in any commercials for awhile!!!! Good to know he's still around I used to love his commercials back in the day!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Joined Mar 8, 2001
didn't he have one when he would drive away in some old school benz coupe haha! that's all i remember
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

Joined Jan 22, 2005
LOL, I just saw this post and it cracked me up, that was a blast from the past. Where is the pic?
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
tyclef1@hotmail.com

Joined Jul 13, 2001
the one in the Benz was a convertable and it was raining outside....that stuff was the best
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

Joined Jan 29, 2007
YO u guys might think this fool is funny and all, but actuall he's pretty worthless. he used to live in my area that i grew up, danville. My step mom used to cut his wifes hair.. The dude is the biggest alcholic ever!!! I used to work at the safeway in blackhwak and he used to come in so wasted just to buy some more liquor. He would walk in with a jumpsuit almost everyday and buy at leats one fifth of some type of alchol. but back in the day his commercials were funny.

Joined Jan 21, 2001
. . .don't forget one helluva gambler, too. Commonly referred to as "Diamond Paul" alongside broken english.
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

paul is 0n nt

Banned
Joined Mar 15, 2006
Haha... I used to hate Paul from the Diamond Center Commercials. But that mustache is like his trademark. You can't think of Paul from the Diamond Center without it.

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now