WHOA! Ryan Lochte's sister goes Overboard Vol. pun intended

Wow another racist white girl going off on asians...Made me cringe. Horrible and tasteless... there would be an uproar if she said the nword about blacks or s-word about Hispanics. :smh:

:smh:

Such a lame response. What she said was clearly racist and ignorant right. Why bring such the dumb response of well if this black, white, or whatever. This would be different.

:smh:
Such a lame response. What she said was clearly racist and ignorant right. Why bring such the dumb response of well if this black, white, or whatever. This would be different.

She claims the vid is not serious. But would she have done the same towards Blacks and said the nword?

Funny how people who make racist or stereotypical comments are only showing how they fall under their own negative stereotypes.

E.g. She now appears to be an ignorant, dumb, try hard to be a bro, white girl. Would it be okay for me to say, typical? Generalizing every white women and their pea sized brains, evolved to be that size because white men only allow them to make sandwiches? No, because I know quite a few respectable and intelligent white women, and in general it would just be bad form. But, it just shows how simple minded people are who think stereotyping is clever. It makes you look idiotic to everyone else out there with more then one brain cell because that is what you find to be an intelligently formed, witty joke.

I'm sure some of you know how much I try to defend women on this forum, but it's just so disappointing when they prove me wrong and bring it on themselves.

I would bet that she wouldn't even mind us stereotyping against whites and women, probably would think it was funny. I'm serious about that comment, and some of you will get it, some of you won't. The irony in individuals trying to prove they are not prejudice by saying it doesn't bother them when their race/gender is being stereotyped against. :smh:

I think it was a poor attempt at comedy. Comedians say offensive/racist things all the time, but her mistake was you have to at least try and be funny with it. Just saying ***** isnt gonna get you laughs. I mean, if your gonna be offensive as your act, as least be funny. Now granted its much harder/ nearly impossible to do when your using derogatory terms and you arent the race your making fun of. Then your pretty much bound to fail

Last edited:
Only time I've heard the word or used the word is for it to be purposely used whether in a joke or to name a racial epithet for Chinese ppl. One could argue she was trying to be funny but using the word in that way is pretty crass. Not gonna jump to racist though.

She just seems like one of those dumb clueless white ppl that say things ignorantly and insensitively unaware of the impact of their words but not so much ignorant since she's going pretty hard with the use of the word so it's leaning way more on insensitive and vicious.
Al Sharpton would be all over this if her remarks were towards African Americans.

Correction...
Fixed

Last edited:
She claims the vid is not serious. But would she have done the same towards Blacks and said the nword?

To be honest I don't know. But why speculate on something that hasn't happened. You sound ignorant trying to bring other races into it.

His point was that Meghan Lochte knew exactly what she was doing, and that there are not going to be serious repercussions for her actions. If she attacked a larger group of people, she won't get off the hook as easy.

Last edited:
To be honest I don't know. But why speculate on something that hasn't happened. You sound ignorant trying to bring other races into it.
His point was that Meghan Lochte knew exactly what she was doing, and that there are not going to be serious repercussions for her actions. If she attacked a larger group of people, she won't get off the hook as easy.
She attacked China, bro. I don't think there's a larger group of people
roll.gif

Please Asian Americans are large enough to make their voice heard if they choose too.

im not Asian, but i got mad when she said "they are who we want them to be" or somethin, idk if that was verbatim, but that right there is not fly at all, not to mention she kept using derogatory language in reference to Chinese people, shes filth

The last time some dumb, white ***** said something derogatory about the people in China, they got banned from ever visiting that country and having their movies screened there (Sharon Stone). I'm Chinese, but I'm not mad at the fact she said *****, it's just a word. I'm just appalled at how someone can be some damn stupid and ignorant :lol:. Where is she from, Florida? I can guarantee if she lived in some heavily Asian populated on the west coast, she'd get smacked.

Only thing that made me mad is what she said about Asians in general, not just Chinese people. "They're whoever we want them to be". ***** deserves to get run over by an Asian driver.

Please Asian Americans are large enough to make their voice heard if they choose too.

What are they supposed to do take a page out of the Montgomery Bus Boycott? That worked because the black people made up a good portion of the bottom line. Asians make up like 5% of the US population, the media could not care less if their earnings are not affected especially on a talk show that no Asians tune into anyway.

Last edited:
What are they supposed to do take a page out of the Montgomery Bus Boycott? That worked because the black people made up a good portion of the bottom line. Asians make up like 5% of the US population, the media could not care less if their earnings are not affected especially on a talk show that no Asians tune into anyway.

Lol your not making any sense. It has nothing to do with numbers. This Asian community while quite is a strong community. America does not listen simply because Asian Americans keep silent. If they choose as a group to speak out I'm sure America would listen.

Back
Top Bottom