Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

I am not sure if this was stated but it might be the actual act of smoking that has you in a bad mood. You are breaking a habit (that just so happens to be smoking) and you are thrown off from a routine that you follow. If you are trying to quit I suggest you make a schedule where you replace your down time with something else (working out, cooking or language lessons etc.) that way the "coping" will be a lot easier. If you aren't trying to quit, buy in bulk and save yourself a lot of trouble. If none of this helped, sorry, just my two cents.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I am not sure if this was stated but it might be the actual act of smoking that has you in a bad mood. You are breaking a habit (that just so happens to be smoking) and you are thrown off from a routine that you follow. If you are trying to quit I suggest you make a schedule where you replace your down time with something else (working out, cooking or language lessons etc.) that way the "coping" will be a lot easier. If you aren't trying to quit, buy in bulk and save yourself a lot of trouble. If none of this helped, sorry, just my two cents.

Spoiler [+]
this and the picture are good advice 
pimp.gif

I think the psychological addiction is stronger than people think. Late last year & earlier this year I was smoking almost every day because I would be stressed from work and stuff. But I noticed a decline in my memory and increased fatigue so I stopped around end of april this year. For some reason the past week, I've had huge cravings for it. I know it's not physical for sure, but the psychological aspect is so strong and it can come back even months after you quit. If you're not a strong willed person, I can see how easy it is to fall back into it. (hopefully that's not me)

clean 3 years after smoking for 16 years .

after awhile you get back to normal but one thing i noticed is i can't seem to enjoy watching movies anymore ... sucks but every movie i see sucks to me .....

I binge weed too much sometimes, like, I'll buy an eighth and just be high for three days straight. I need to develop a little more discipline when I buy in "bulk."

LIVING IN CALIFORNIA > *

wake up call a delivery service, cook food , clean house...wait for them to call me telling me they outside.. 35-40$ an 1/8th

helps me with my sleeping problems...

*packs girl scout cookies in my bowl*

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I binge weed too much sometimes, like, I'll buy an eighth and just be high for three days straight. I need to develop a little more discipline when I buy in "bulk."

laugh.gif

cop a 8th of exo at 8am and itll be gone by lunch in my household. i cant even consider anything less than a half "bulk". be about that life.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

laugh.gif

cop a 8th of exo at 8am and itll be gone by lunch in my household. i cant even consider anything less than a half "bulk". be about that life.
same here.. nd thats not a good thing. money down the drain 
frown.gif
.. feelsgoodthough lol

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

laugh.gif

frown.gif
.. feelsgoodthough lol
damn, i'm glad i'm not on that level. time's are rough as it is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

laugh.gif

frown.gif
.. feelsgoodthough lol

yeah an 8th is no where near bulk thats a few days tops bulk is 14 or more

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

LIVING IN CALIFORNIA > *

wake up call a delivery service, cook food , clean house...wait for them to call me telling me they outside.. 35-40$ an 1/8th

u hot.
laugh.gif

but anyway, i live in sf too. 

its dope indeed. i never seem to run out, ever. 

as far as the sleeping part...

when i smoke blunts, which i only smoke backwoods and thas all i smoke, i end up being more tired towards the end of the day

opposed to a day where I just use my trippy stick or joints, I'm never tired as much as my typical day of backwoods all day long.

weed aint addictive though. 

Cannabis is addicting to a degree. There is confusion because people don't know what addiction really means. All addictions are not the same.

For those struggling, there is a way to reduce cannabis withdrawal.

-As many others have said, exercise daily. Cardiovascular is best.
-Fish Oil/Complete EFA/Omega-3,6,9 supplements.
-Tylenol
-Vitamin B5 (found in any daily multivitamin)

This decreases withdrawal symptoms by providing the precursors to your body for properly regulating your cb1 cb2 receptors.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

LIVING IN CALIFORNIA > *

same thing up here in Washington. call them and an hour or 2 later dudes are at your door. although rarely use this service anymore. just go to the dispensary in person.
i still say weed is addictive though. maybe not [hysically like heroin or coke, but psychologically. i know folks who are definitely addicted. folks who just aren't the same happy person when they don't have bud and when they don't have it all they can think about is getting more. and they become jerks when they are jonesing/not smoking as well. imo thats being addicted.  at the same time though as long as your strong enough to not let it effect ya like that than more power to ya. i smoke daily..mostly mid to top shelf mmj and concentrates. but i can still live a productive life. and yea smoking before class..works for some. but not all. i like a nice sativa before my more boring history classes. actually helps me stay on task and not fall asleep.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

not sure if serious...

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by Wr

If your smoking blunts youre not just smoking trees. You smoking like 4 cigarettes at a time as well. You gotta factor in how you might mistake mj addiction for the nicotene and other chemicala in cigarettes and tobacco
magic flight launch box

edit: 911 posts, knock on wood.
knock on your MFLB 
grin.gif

Coffee is much more addictive than weed

I quit a quarter a week habit for 8 weeks cold turkey. I just needed to get a summer job and I knew most places would be drug testing so I quit.

The sleep thing lasts like 3-4 days max and then you are so tired you end up crashing hard one night. After that phase of quitting it just gets easier, you just can't pick up or be around people smoking and there won't be cravings. Easier said than done, but it is really not that hard. If alcohol is a trigger then don't drink either.
 Dreams are extremely vivid when you quit smoking, I would look forward to these. Also you will wake up feeling more refreshed than when you would go to bed stoned. 

Its all about having mental control over your actions. Exercise helps a lot too.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Coffee is much more addictive than weed

I quit a quarter a week habit for 8 weeks cold turkey. I just needed to get a summer job and I knew most places would be drug testing so I quit.

The sleep thing lasts like 3-4 days max and then you are so tired you end up crashing hard one night. After that phase of quitting it just gets easier, you just can't pick up or be around people smoking and there won't be cravings. Easier said than done, but it is really not that hard. If alcohol is a trigger then don't drink either.
 Dreams are extremely vivid when you quit smoking, I would look forward to these. Also you will wake up feeling more refreshed than when you would go to bed stoned. 

Its all about having mental control over your actions. Exercise helps a lot too.
effects different folks differently i suppose. i quit a habit maybe a little larger than a quarter a week for 6 months in 2009 while my dad was dying. the sleep thing ;asted almost the entire 6 months for me. back to smoking now though.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Has anyone tried K2 (synthetic weed) ?

have tried the k2 strain...dutch indica. never tried the other though. heard those synthetic weeds are worse for you than actual marijuana. a lot of sketchy chemicals.

Take my word for it...don't touch that !*@@. I did it a few times and it seemed cool because you could smoke it and it wouldn't leave a smell or anything. You could smoke in your room, toke up anywhere really with no concern for the cops. Then after a month or so I quit right...I experienced the worst withdrawal symptoms. Had me up, couldn't sleep, sweating in the day. Man that !*@@ is man made and the chemicals will mess you up. Don't even think of touching that synthetic stuff, I would just smoke the real.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Has anyone tried K2 (synthetic weed) ?

have tried the k2 strain...dutch indica. never tried the other though. heard those synthetic weeds are worse for you than actual marijuana. a lot of sketchy chemicals.

Take my word for it...don't touch that #%%*. I did it a few times and it seemed cool because you could smoke it and it wouldn't leave a smell or anything. You could smoke in your room, toke up anywhere really with no concern for the cops. Then after a month or so I quit right...I experienced the worst withdrawal symptoms. Had me up, couldn't sleep, sweating in the day. Man that #%%* is man made and the chemicals will mess you up. Don't even think of touching that synthetic stuff, I would just smoke the real.

Back
Top Bottom