Whole Foods $10 for $20 deal - Vol. Killer Tofu

ahh yeah
pimp.gif

Good looks. I rarely shop at Whole Foods because it's a bit pricier, but this is a really good deal. Thanks OP.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Would this work on the beer at whole foods too?
Yep. As far as I know, everything sold in the store is fair game.

Mangudai - eeek, my voucher says it won't be active until tomorrow. Just so you know bro.

If anyone ordered a voucher, leave the referral link they gave you so others can use it. You get a free voucher if 3 people use your link! (Not sure if it's another free voucher or the original one you bought)

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Would this work on the beer at whole foods too?
Yep. As far as I know, everything sold in the store is fair game.

Mangudai - eeek, my voucher says it won't be active until tomorrow. Just so you know bro.

If anyone ordered a voucher, leave the referral link they gave you so others can use it. You get a free voucher if 3 people use your link! (Not sure if it's another free voucher or the original one you bought)
In that case thanks for the info bro! Can I use you as a reference and you get more points or something? Or does the link do it automatically?

Does anyone know if I use multiple email addresses to set up accounts can I use the same credit card to get more than one voucher? This is a deal I really want to cash in on.

Just learned that one you use your credit card you cant make another purchase on that credit card for the same deal... I was planning on using my multiple email accounts and cashing in on this deal haha. Looks like I only get two. One of mine and one of my girls. Lame.

Just learned that one you use your credit card you cant make another purchase on that credit card for the same deal... I was planning on using my multiple email accounts and cashing in on this deal haha. Looks like I only get two. One of mine and one of my girls. Lame.

Ungrateful
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the Whole Foods parking lot video..

Damn I've never been to a whole foods before..might cash in on this deal

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Ungrateful
grin.gif

$!%! homie. When did I ever say that? Its an awesome deal, why wouldn't I try to get as many as possible. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Ungrateful
grin.gif

$!%! homie. When did I ever say that? Its an awesome deal, why wouldn't I try to get as many as possible. 
eyes.gif

Look @ the way you ended that post, couldn't have just said thanks op or what you just said...

Bought mine earlier this morning. Anyone who isn't on LivingSocial or Groupon mailing lists, please do so. I've purchased a lot of usable and convenient deals off there...

Back
Top Bottom