Who's a better artist?...Cam'ron or Fabolous?

Cam is much more entertaining, you buy a cam cd to get a glimpse of his personality (NH) his personality is his rhymes....while fab is consistent which is good and boring at the same time, you buy his cd for a few clever punchlines and features.

for some reason i don't believe fabs facade.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

My boy's argument is "how's Cam a better artist if he doesn't do better numbers?"
!#@+ does one's work have to do with how many CD's you sell?

He lost with that argument.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Children of The Corn

Confessions

S.D.E.

Banned From TV

Fantastic Four

CHWM

Purple Haze

Diplomat Mixtapes

Rocafella Collabs

Diplomatic Immunity

B.O.A.B. 1 & 2

Entertaining battles with Jay, Nas and 50

VS.

More Street Dreams

Loso's Way Mixtape

T.I.N.C.

A bunch of slick punchlines on "freestyles" and some cool R&B anthems

scale1.jpg

Well said.

Killa is the better rapper in my opinion. Way more entertaining and his flow is original. Fabo is good but Mase fathered his flow. Plus, I expected Fabolous would have made a bigger dent in the industry than he has. He's sort of underachieved.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

If we're talking mainstream, give me Cams mainstream success over Fab. Granted Fab has been on the radio non stop with his new stuff, that doesn't make it exactly good...

BUT, If we're talking about just being on the radio, Fab has him...
This makes no damn sense.

When speaking about mainstream success the answer is clearly Fab even in 2010. That's what his R&B lane provides him with, his !$%% maybe boring and weak now but you hear his name way more than Cam when it comes to the "pop world".

dam no love for Fab out here lol
two of my favorite artists
i personally really enjoy Fab's music ..... i think he's highly underrated
but u cant compare him to Cam and to everything Cam has done

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Check the facial expression in the avy, and ya'll already know the deal
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
i think being Cam stans are the only thing me and you will ever have in common..other than that i like girls and you like Young Money penis so you're still a weirdo in my book

cam is so hot he made a bummy dude outta 5h and a skinny 1/2 dominican kid who can barely rap into superstars

fab can't even get his own brother hot.

cam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fab

Back
Top Bottom