who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what magazine or websites are people now going to, on a daily basis? 

Back in the day there was The Source, and sorta of XXL Magazine, but now it's seems like they are watered down with how bad Hip-Hop is nowadays.

Where y'all dudes read rap articles, stories, music etc?

Niketalk.com

roll.gif
laugh.gif
stay laughing while NY done taking Ls. 

name me da last rellavent mixtape flex put out. 
nah i can't front, flex is the top DJ . . . That Who You Mad At Mixtape was kinda serious, had some heaters, and also when Flex premieres a song, it's an event . . . most every big song drop in recent memory has come from Flex

That being said, just cause Flex says someone is on top right now really means nothing, he's not above doing Diddy a favor/taking money from Diddy . . . and even if it is his genuine opinion, he's not speaking for every rap fan in the world

Last edited:
what magazine or websites are people now going to, on a daily basis? 

Back in the day there was The Source, and sorta of XXL Magazine, but now it's seems like they are watered down with how bad Hip-Hop is nowadays.

Where y'all dudes read rap articles, stories, music etc?
RapRadar.com
being hotter means selling less

makes sense.
word to da ***** in your avi huh...
Not even a valid comparison . . . Keef literally had no songs on the radio, no videos on TV . . . they tried to push Hate Being Sober for a bit but he said **** that video shoot
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, French Montana has:
scarface drake nicki wayne birdman neyo mavado diddy ace hood rico love young chops artist snoop dogg weeknd Jeremiah ross mgk los.
+ The Ghost of B****veli, is ALL over the radio, is ALL over television, is ALL over the clubs and still only farts up a measly 50k

French has bangers, and Ain't Worried About Nothin is my joint but come on yo it's unhealthy at this point ninja

i aint gonna lie if french closes it out straight out SMH. NY goes from da days of wu tang, big pun, big, nas, hova, heck eem dipset and 50 and tons i didnt mention. to this wannabe south artist closing out da biggest concert of da year. NY stay losing. Sucks cause i know NY has such a rich and big influence in hip hop. but com on da south basically took over NY. No one should be happy bout whos hotter between rocky n french, or if french is closing out. NY really lowered dere standards. SMFH. 

rocky on stage warming up summer jam for french
glasses.gif
french got a 6 minutes set , rapped for maybe 1 minute......

they cut him off right when he started aint worried bout nothing

papoose rapped longer

asap brought out bone thugs and harmony
and yet pop that >* crowd reaction...

French Closed da Show, no one in that crowd was worried about bone thugs..go sitdown with your L that you earned.
laugh.gif

/ thread ninja you my dude i honor alot that you do for the board put french just got played b its a wrap.
hot97 went over time giving papoose mins right when "i aint worried about nothing" was about to go off
laugh.gif

summer jam proved my point like i knew it, french >>>>>>>>>>>>>> asap rocky in terms of being da hottest.

dont even know why certain cats even challenged me on it.

relax ninja and sit back and drink ya brugal you moving too fast

asap brought out historic figures in the hiphop community

i aint knockin french cause i *** with fam heavy but the proof is in the pudding

Last edited:
Ebro talking about they were ordered to cut the show to evacuate the stadium due to thunderstorms

Aint worried about nothin

Back
Top Bottom