Who's Down For A NT Summit On 3/20 Or 3/21 During Laker Fan Jam & Maybe Also The Game On The 21st

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Couldnt do the Dodger Yankee game, tix are only available if u buy a season plan...would hafta go on ebay
"No tickets for Opening Day 2010 on Tuesday, April 13th, or the Yankees series in June, are available at this time."
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I wonder if they'll be available later into the season if not sold out. The current resell prices are costing an arm and a leg.

lets just keep the tradition alive and set up a summit for opening night. the second home game of the year. we had a summit last year for the 2nd home game and the year before that also. we got about 2 weeks to set it up lets just all plan it out and go.

I'm down for a Dodger game or any kind of summit. Where are y'all cats located anyway? I'm in Compton. Any Compton or South Central NTers here?

If you guys do Opening Night, Wed. the 14th against the D'Backs count me in. I'll be coming from Irvine if anybody needs a ride

we can have a slumber party at my house and we can all eat pizza and play video games.

if i say ben ballers comming will yall come chill with the kid

Yeah, we really got to get something going. Opening day sounds coo.....

Let's do Opening Night, Wednesday vs Diamondbacks. Game starts at 7:10. How's that? Looks like me, Mark Madsen, jpap348 and isitsafe would be down. Tickets are mad cheap, it won't be a sell out. Y'all gotta answer quick cause it's only a few days away....

Back
Top Bottom