Who's FLyer and swag is on a million Fabolous (Brooklyn) Vs. Juelz Santana (Harlem) please participa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why even create this silly thread

Jim Jones reads Niketalk? somebody mad

I just seen another rappers video tht look just like me chain gang n scarf dam I'm sonnin these !*#%@@ I gues my style might body ya lol wht about 2 hours ago via Echofon

Originally Posted by swooshaholic

ok apparently ya'll got this blog f'd up, i aint on no mo +++, im sayin dudes wuz goin back n forth bout who flyer, and i said tha hottest meaning who look flyer in that pic, sh yall wildin'... aint nobody state they opinion yet, err body talkin bout how gay such an such sound or better yet how badly they got they post onfused so im gon ask again and dont post if u not gon say either juelz or fab.. and i forgot most of ya'll aint even frm new york, so ya'll dont even kno wut wag bout, all ya'll outta swag bloggers suckin kanye or tight jeans wearin g shock swaggin back pack rppers, i forgot these is sneakerfiends im talkin to lmao
Real talk. Tell em. These dudes don't know nothing bout wag they aint frm new york. These rppers is wagged bout and you a genius for noticing err body on here just hatin on you bro. Aint nothing wrong with liking men fam let these dudes know bro. If you think Fab look cuter in that pic then who they to judge? Sneakerfiends be bugging these day man can't even discuss how hot we think rppers are these days without dudes tryna clown

I apologize for not being street enough, but is there a reason you intentionally misspell or leave out letters from your words?

The few letters you use = the more swag you have?

Originally Posted by Wade187

ok apparently ya'll got this blog f'd up, i aint on no mo +++, im sayin dudes wuz goin back n forth bout who flyer, and i said tha hottest meaning who look flyer in that pic, sh yall wildin'... aint nobody state they opinion yet, err body talkin bout how gay such an such sound or better yet how badly they got they post onfused so im gon ask again and dont post if u not gon say either juelz or fab.. and i forgot most of ya'll aint even frm new york, so ya'll dont even kno wut wag bout, all ya'll outta swag bloggers suckin kanye or tight jeans wearin g shock swaggin back pack rppers, i forgot these is sneakerfiends im talkin to lmao
Real talk. Tell em. These dudes don't know nothing bout wag they aint frm new york. These rppers is wagged bout and you a genius for noticing err body on here just hatin on you bro. Aint nothing wrong with liking men fam let these dudes know bro. If you think Fab look cuter in that pic then who they to judge? Sneakerfiends be bugging these day man can't even discuss how hot we think rppers are these days without dudes tryna clown

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Juelz Won..

People slurp Juelz WAY more than Fabolous.. (Music & fashion wise)
Ain't even surprised your dumb *** is the only one to take OP seriously and respond...

ok apparently ya'll got this blog f'd up, i aint on no mo %!*, im sayin dudes wuz goin back n forth bout who flyer, and i said tha hottest meaning who look flyer in that pic, sh yall wildin'... aint nobody state they opinion yet, err body talkin bout how gay such an such sound or better yet how badly they got they post onfused so im gon ask again and dont post if u not gon say either juelz or fab.. and i forgot most of ya'll aint even frm new york, so ya'll dont even kno wut wag bout, all ya'll outta swag bloggers suckin kanye or tight jeans wearin g shock swaggin back pack rppers, i forgot these is sneakerfiends im talkin to lmao

damn bruh...

n's like you make new york dudes like dumb..
forget corny or whatever bc i know what you saying, but damn son you sound wild dumb in yah post.. *%!% here with that %+!%...

we aint on niketalk to compare which 2 grown men look flyer... eff outta here son..

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Juelz Won..

People slurp Juelz WAY more than Fabolous.. (Music & fashion wise)
Ain't even surprised your dumb *** is the only one to take OP seriously and respond...

OP asked who can dress better and who makes better music.. What is fruity about that? What about if about OP asked, who could bag more girls between, Barack Obama & John McCain? that's fruity too?

You probably have no sense of style whatsoever, so you would obviously make stupid comments, like you did above.

tongue.gif

whoever wins this battle with face off wit kanye. this is the first round ya'll

I feel like this sentence was overlooked. Who else do you got lined up for this tournament?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

whoever wins this battle with face off wit kanye. this is the first round ya'll

I feel like this sentence was overlooked. Who else do you got lined up for this tournament?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude made a swag bracket

Back
Top Bottom