Who's got the best crossover in the L

I still think AI has got the best, but the young cats like CP3 and DWill are ready to take the title. Jamal Crawford got nice handles also (no laney)

Questions like this are just pointless and will turn into a favorite good ball handler thread

When folks are all THAT good; you can go one of many ways and there is no definite answer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Questions like this are just pointless and will turn into a favorite good ball handler thread

When folks are all THAT good; you can go one of many ways and there is no definite answer.

I just wanted to see who people had as their favorite ball handler.

Even though AI is my favorite i'm not gonna try and convince people why he should be their favorite. Everyone has their own opinion

there is a definite answer ... it is AI ... bottom line hands down whats the point of arguing? they changed a rule for him

"The Young Boss of the cross for 4 quarters..."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just wanted to see who people had as their favorite ball handler.
roll.gif
So why not just ask THAT

Crawford RARELY finishes with the left. if you watch him...90% of the time..he'll cross over hard to the left then pull up

Deron and CP3 have some mean crossovers but a person that is very underrated that has a sick crossover is Caron

Back
Top Bottom