Who's ready for ramadan?

Anyone fasting?
A lot has changed for me in the past year, looking to clean up my life a little

Me from last ramadan to this looking at myself now would be pretty dissappointed but i guess thats what its all about. We go this.

Any one need any motivation? I'd recommend non muslims to try this out too, see whats its like

Im really excited this year plus it should be way easier, i get 20 days of ramadan without having to do football practices so that should be nice

Im ready for it. Ive been doing it since I was 6 so im used to it. Im sure its going to be a little harder this year bec its going to be so damn hot out plus we break fast late.

I love Ramadan. I look forward to the cleansing and spiritual fulfillment it brings annually. This year my goal is to utilize Ramadan as the momentum to completely stop drinking. I really want to be a good Muslim. I know I can since I do so well during Ramadan. It always seems to come at such a needed time. I'm grateful that I get to fast. It's the best thing that happens to me annually.

man i love this time of year. Ive been looking forward to ramadan ever since it ended last year. this year im looking to keep up the good habits even when ramadan ends.

im so excited

I'm anxious, but I will participate. I have found it is coming at a time where I need to discipline myself the most. the 20th correct?

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I'm anxious, but I will participate. I have found it is coming at a time where I need to discipline myself the most. the 20th correct?

yup the 20th of july inshallah

My appetite is already shrinking
laugh.gif

How can I participate? I've never done it before.

I'm always trying to find new things to do.

I agree with all you guys im so ready for ramadan this year, last year i kept like handful but this year im looking to  change that. Also try to do good deeds even after ramadan. Ramadan comes in the most perfect time in life with self discipline.

Originally Posted by maddog345

You can't eat or drink from sunrise to sun set. Depending where you are. It's about 530 am to 830 pm. My coach tried it for a day last year for a day and couldn't do the no water part lol. You are suppose to also refrain from confrontation, cursing and sexual desires. It's tough but it gives me the will power to know I can accomplish anything in life

Originally Posted by maddog345

http://stethelburgas.org/...an%20Guidelines%20Vx.pdf
theres some good info there.

another purpose of ramadan is too focus on yourself and also ur relationship with god. Some people sit all day at home and watch tv while they are fasting, that is not what you are suppose to do. you are still suppose to work even tho u are fasting.

Back
Top Bottom