Who's The Secret Weapon Player In Your Team? All Sports Are Welcome And Explain Why

Sasha_Vujacic_81521158.jpg

But sometimes hes not so much a weapon hahaha

Umm...Gallo, Bargnani, Hester and Maclin are not secret weapons. They start for their teams and play major minutes. Shannon Brown is a good example though. I'd say for the Sixers it's either Lou Williams or Mo Speights. Both of them can come in and drop 15 points in like 10 minutes. For the Bucs it's Kareem Huggins when he comes back from this groin injury....or it could end up being Blount now.

Umm...Gallo, Bargnani, Hester and Maclin are not secret weapons. They start for their teams and play major minutes. Shannon Brown is a good example though. I'd say for the Sixers it's either Lou Williams or Mo Speights. Both of them can come in and drop 15 points in like 10 minutes. For the Bucs it's Kareem Huggins when he comes back from this groin injury....or it could end up being Blount now.

Boone Logan for the Yankees bullpen. I think Tashard Choice should be a secret weapon, son never plays and no one plans for him
laugh.gif

Boone Logan for the Yankees bullpen. I think Tashard Choice should be a secret weapon, son never plays and no one plans for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Yo, isnt that the guy from Funny People? I didnt know he was good at basketball

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Yo, isnt that the guy from Funny People? I didnt know he was good at basketball

large_CARLOSRUIZ.jpg

Our line up is stacked to begin with, but Chooch comes in the clutch batting 7 or 8
especially when we had all those injuries this year, dude was irreplaceable
pimp.gif

large_CARLOSRUIZ.jpg

Our line up is stacked to begin with, but Chooch comes in the clutch batting 7 or 8
especially when we had all those injuries this year, dude was irreplaceable
pimp.gif

20100815_EYE_16.jpg

Leon Washington
pimp.gif

dude won us the game last week against the Chargers. 2 kick returns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

20100815_EYE_16.jpg

Leon Washington
pimp.gif

dude won us the game last week against the Chargers. 2 kick returns